M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

View all M.H. Alshaya Co. reviews

Friendly environment
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CityDecember 14, 2016
Preparing travel statement /expenses, assisting auditors on their audit. Drafting letters. Preparing audit reports. Arranging visas for different countries. Preparing presentation

Other M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

general work experience
Makeup specialist (Former Employee) –  kuwaitMay 5, 2019
working in Alshaya had a great experience for more than 7 years, gaining and improving my skills and abilities for who I am now, is just because from alshaya growth and success for my duties and responsibilities that made me proud of, for who I am.

 I look for ways to improve the quality of my team work in order to set new standards of excellence. I share best practice with my colleagues to maximize the benefits experienced by other teams. I challenge others to exceed expectations through the quality of their work and followed in order to meet company standards.
 My work has set an example to others of what good looks like as a role model of my colleague. I put processes in place to ensure high standards of work myself and others.
 I frequently look for new responsibilities and take the opportunity to measure my achievements. I understand my ability and can learn from mistake.
Favourism
Sales associate / beauty advisor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 26, 2019
Its all upon which managers you are dealing with , 21st century selvary , working over hours and never get them , they depend on british that back in united kindom they have no valuble experiance its just the passport
Pros
Security cause you are cheap slave
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location