M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

View all M.H. Alshaya Co. reviews

i want to wok to canada and i want to secure the security of my family
Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Avenues Mall Kuwait city,KuwaitAugust 20, 2013
i work in al shaya group of company home furnishing division.ive learned how to wok with any nationalities.and how to handle different kind of costumers.all our manager canadian and british people becuase the brand Pottery Barn Kids is ameriacn brand.i enjoy my work once we achieve our target we recieve bonuses.and paid holiday annual leave paid day off every week.one hour break during 9 hours duty.i learned also how to handle costumer complain patience..

Other M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Compensation and benefits
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Al ShuwaikhOctober 6, 2019
company is good and stable, when it comes to the benefits like ticket you have to have in grading system before you are eligble to receive your biennial salary.
Work here with enjoyment and every one is supportive
IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CitySeptember 24, 2019
Here no to much pressure for work . My colleague is very supportive and helpful in critical issue.We work as a team and manage our time accurately. we work in a shift.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location