M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

View all M.H. Alshaya Co. reviews

i want to wok to canada and i want to secure the security of my family
Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Avenues Mall Kuwait city,KuwaitAugust 20, 2013
i work in al shaya group of company home furnishing division.ive learned how to wok with any nationalities.and how to handle different kind of costumers.all our manager canadian and british people becuase the brand Pottery Barn Kids is ameriacn brand.i enjoy my work once we achieve our target we recieve bonuses.and paid holiday annual leave paid day off every week.one hour break during 9 hours duty.i learned also how to handle costumer complain patience..

Other M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

general work experience
Makeup specialist (Former Employee) –  kuwaitMay 5, 2019
working in Alshaya had a great experience for more than 7 years, gaining and improving my skills and abilities for who I am now, is just because from alshaya growth and success for my duties and responsibilities that made me proud of, for who I am.

 I look for ways to improve the quality of my team work in order to set new standards of excellence. I share best practice with my colleagues to maximize the benefits experienced by other teams. I challenge others to exceed expectations through the quality of their work and followed in order to meet company standards.
 My work has set an example to others of what good looks like as a role model of my colleague. I put processes in place to ensure high standards of work myself and others.
 I frequently look for new responsibilities and take the opportunity to measure my achievements. I understand my ability and can learn from mistake.
Favourism
Sales associate / beauty advisor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 26, 2019
Its all upon which managers you are dealing with , 21st century selvary , working over hours and never get them , they depend on british that back in united kindom they have no valuble experiance its just the passport
Pros
Security cause you are cheap slave
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location