M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

View all M.H. Alshaya Co. reviews

productive
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  kuwait international airport,December 5, 2016
A very fun loving environment in the company always a extra energy to work . very well equipped management. how to manage the store is learnt the most. various nationalities to work with.
several audits a year is the hardest job but its a challenge.
reaching the said target sales budget yearly and quarterly is the moist enjoyable thing.
Pros
free meal
Cons
depends on situation for long hours

Other M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

general work experience
Makeup specialist (Former Employee) –  kuwaitMay 5, 2019
working in Alshaya had a great experience for more than 7 years, gaining and improving my skills and abilities for who I am now, is just because from alshaya growth and success for my duties and responsibilities that made me proud of, for who I am.

 I look for ways to improve the quality of my team work in order to set new standards of excellence. I share best practice with my colleagues to maximize the benefits experienced by other teams. I challenge others to exceed expectations through the quality of their work and followed in order to meet company standards.
 My work has set an example to others of what good looks like as a role model of my colleague. I put processes in place to ensure high standards of work myself and others.
 I frequently look for new responsibilities and take the opportunity to measure my achievements. I understand my ability and can learn from mistake.
Favourism
Sales associate / beauty advisor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 26, 2019
Its all upon which managers you are dealing with , 21st century selvary , working over hours and never get them , they depend on british that back in united kindom they have no valuble experiance its just the passport
Pros
Security cause you are cheap slave
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location