M.H. Alshaya Co.
M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

Enjoyable and harmonious workplace in general

January 5, 2015
Life in Victoria's Secret is truly filled with secret and surprise! Most especially in Pink where I assigned as a Sales supervisor. Pink isn't a color to us but a character. We have a very lively and friendly atmosphere at work. The store is given life with it's eye catching color, styles and chunky stock.

The sales associates that i handle each have their own characteristics which gives me challenges daily and i could say that everyday is a learning day for me. It's a give and take relationship in our business, I ask them to deliver sales and they give fantastic results.

Management has taught me to be fair and just. It has fully developed me to be more professional to each and everyone no matter what their job role is. Respect is given and gained.

Life in Pink, Pink is Life as we say it in our brand. We don't just work, we also enjoy life.
Pros
bra gratis twice a year
November 28, 2019
Same roleSame location
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) - Kuwait
We are not open to express our talent and we are not free to attend to different trainings to improve our skills and specialization. They are not understanding to our needs.
July 14, 2020
Same location
cashier/sales advisor (Former Employee) - Kuwait international airport at debehams
They Should be fair everything specially whatever right for benefits of the employees
Follow the roles of kuwait government

Managers should be encourage their staff especially work place
Pros
Good company
Cons
A need to improved and satisfy theirs need of all employees
June 15, 2020
Visual merchandising manger (Former Employee) - Salmiya
I’m happy to work with Alshaya co.
But the problem for the management people the don’t have fairly between the employees but as accompany is perfect 👌.
Pros
Nice company
Cons
Bad peoples