M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

View all M.H. Alshaya Co. reviews

Enjoyable and harmonious workplace in general
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 5, 2015
Life in Victoria's Secret is truly filled with secret and surprise! Most especially in Pink where I assigned as a Sales supervisor. Pink isn't a color to us but a character. We have a very lively and friendly atmosphere at work. The store is given life with it's eye catching color, styles and chunky stock.

The sales associates that i handle each have their own characteristics which gives me challenges daily and i could say that everyday is a learning day for me. It's a give and take relationship in our business, I ask them to deliver sales and they give fantastic results.

Management has taught me to be fair and just. It has fully developed me to be more professional to each and everyone no matter what their job role is. Respect is given and gained.

Life in Pink, Pink is Life as we say it in our brand. We don't just work, we also enjoy life.
Pros
bra gratis twice a year

Other M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Unfair when it comes to nationality
Retail visual merchandiser (store-based) (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 19, 2020
They gave good salaries based on nationalities not based on the performances.They have good benifits but the salaries are unreasonable for those hardworking employees.
It is nice to work
Restaurant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  KWDecember 28, 2019
It is very good experience and people fill secure working with alshaya and fill proud with this company. But if the management is supportive employees will never level this company and they will happy to work with cheerful atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location