M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

View all M.H. Alshaya Co. reviews

general work experience
Makeup specialist (Former Employee) –  kuwaitMay 5, 2019
working in Alshaya had a great experience for more than 7 years, gaining and improving my skills and abilities for who I am now, is just because from alshaya growth and success for my duties and responsibilities that made me proud of, for who I am.

 I look for ways to improve the quality of my team work in order to set new standards of excellence. I share best practice with my colleagues to maximize the benefits experienced by other teams. I challenge others to exceed expectations through the quality of their work and followed in order to meet company standards.
 My work has set an example to others of what good looks like as a role model of my colleague. I put processes in place to ensure high standards of work myself and others.
 I frequently look for new responsibilities and take the opportunity to measure my achievements. I understand my ability and can learn from mistake.

Other M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Unfair when it comes to nationality
Retail visual merchandiser (store-based) (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 19, 2020
They gave good salaries based on nationalities not based on the performances.They have good benifits but the salaries are unreasonable for those hardworking employees.
It is nice to work
Restaurant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  KWDecember 28, 2019
It is very good experience and people fill secure working with alshaya and fill proud with this company. But if the management is supportive employees will never level this company and they will happy to work with cheerful atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location