M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

View all M.H. Alshaya Co. reviews

Productive and have fun working in a beauty and accessories
Senior Sales (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CityJuly 29, 2019
I usually start my day with smile. Knowing about the sales goal and what is the selling behavior. Motivating the team to achieve the sales goal as well as showing to the team as a good example in the sales floor by sharing the positive selling behavior. " open ended question " to uncover the needs of the customer. The hardest part of my job is motivating one of my colleague but she doesn't want to listen what ever I say to her. I enjoy a lot doing " Dab Demo " to the customer . Dab demo means applying the same form of lotion, body mist and perfume to the hands of customer .
Pros
secured at work
Cons
low salary

Other M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Unfair when it comes to nationality
Retail visual merchandiser (store-based) (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 19, 2020
They gave good salaries based on nationalities not based on the performances.They have good benifits but the salaries are unreasonable for those hardworking employees.
It is nice to work
Restaurant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  KWDecember 28, 2019
It is very good experience and people fill secure working with alshaya and fill proud with this company. But if the management is supportive employees will never level this company and they will happy to work with cheerful atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location