M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

View all M.H. Alshaya Co. reviews

A successful business with prominent position in MENA
Divisional HR Business Partner (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 9, 2017
Alshaya is a recognised and well respected business within MENA and rightfully so. They care for their staff though their rewards and benefits when there is a profit to be made and have a means to personally develop talent within.
Sometimes work is slowed down or restricted through policies over people or red tape which can not be helped. A great company with great individuals within both local and expats.
Pros
Work life balance, International Experience, Culturally aware business, Staff discount
Cons
Hierarchy, Red Tape, Slow Process

Other M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Compensation and benefits
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Al ShuwaikhOctober 6, 2019
company is good and stable, when it comes to the benefits like ticket you have to have in grading system before you are eligble to receive your biennial salary.
Work here with enjoyment and every one is supportive
IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CitySeptember 24, 2019
Here no to much pressure for work . My colleague is very supportive and helpful in critical issue.We work as a team and manage our time accurately. we work in a shift.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location