M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Kuwait111 reviews
fun working place with different nationality
just to make things short and simple working in this company thought me a lot. I grew up with experience working with different nationality learning and observing different cultures and sharing knowledge with my fellow mates.
Highly NOT recommended place
If respect urself never apply for this company. You will work as slaves for just “Thank u “. There is no salary increment, they pay the new hired more than those who stay with them for a long time . Racism and drag ( wasta) everywhere . They will promise u a lot , but at the end u will get nothing.
Pros
Job security, salary in time
Cons
No salary increment, hard to get promotion, hard to transfer to another brand, no annual ticket
Excellent Company To Work For
One of my best ever companies to work for. Really look after your development. Great leaders and Support. Overall great balance to work life and homelife. Excellent team of people that support you.
Pros
Discount Benefits, Staff Meals, Career Development, Great Work Life balance
Cons
So close-minded Brand Directors, Long stay employee's sabotage career path, Do not always trust and listen to employee
Productive and Fast Paced
Day to day operations- unexpected issues solved then and there.
Great manager and employee relations.

Flexible work timings.

Healthy work Location.

Travel for business.
Alshaya
Alshya is a great company to work for, as you learn a lot with great resources at your hand. Alshya treats their people with respect. Training and development are at your fingertips as you are responsible for your own development
Pros
good benefits
Cons
it is great place to work and job security is great
One of the great company in Kuwait.salary on time and they do pay for the public holidays over time. lots of training's ,educations.
Opportunists are very limited and salary increment not happening .
Productive ajd great experience
One of the best company to learn new things .
Great exposure as everything is covered under one roof from logistics to retail to supply chain IT

Food health and beauty.
Pros
2 days off / on time salary .
Cons
No yearly ticket . Limitations in brand tranfers
Be me and be alshaya
Well trained and be confedent to my work place
Know product and be productive at work place

Know all new arrival item and season sales and design or lay out at store.
Pros
Holiday pay
Cons
Free transportation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at M.H. Alshaya Co.?
Wonderful workplace
Wonderful workplace and a good start for freshers. The workplace culture is good and accommodative. The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction of the colleagues and their commitment.
Workplace is so happy because they are so nice and helpfull
Apply in alshaya the good company ive work.all is nice management staff and even the colluages.they give the salary on time.and we have incentives and every quarterly we achieve the target.
Pros
Free breaktym
Cons
Healthcare
Experienced sales assistant is very challenging abd adapting the environment in different national is gives me more positive goal
Enjoying this sales was a very good way of building relationships for customer in order to present the image if company.
As well as the product and quality of items to sell it.

It makes also to be aware of how you talk and be patient for difficult customer. .

By learning and meeting customer develops your knowledge and skills. And positive communication

and eye contact. And if ever some complaints you need to stay calm and listen to customer very well.

Attending weekly training is part of your personal development.. And open wide and matured in the things were not aware.. culture..languages..approach or communicate. . And keep smile when you greet customer daily and say thank you..

I'm competent and positive for my job as Saleș Associate and become Suprvisor in this Fashionway company .
Pros
No free lunch.. free accommodation
Cons
Heath card
Productive and willing to help partners to grow
The company is giving the right salary in my brand starbucks they are wiiling to help the partners to grow like conduct seminar or orientation they have also some activities like coffee master, barista champion to improved the ability of a partners.Starbucks employee are called Partnerss
Pros
we have free drinks every day
Productive and slow phase moving work environment
Drastic change in the company organisation resulting in organisational structure. work place culture dominated by European higher level staff. No growth due to organisation structure change.
Pros
30% Discount
Cons
No Growth in career
Very systematic workplace
Work begins at 8 A.M. until 5 P.M. Huge company so the workplace is very systematic. You can learn a lot but it is very routine-like. It was good experience.
Have fun
Experience gained through working with large companies and with different nationalities and the noble challenge and wonderful work to prove your abilities and skills
Learn a lots M.H Alshaya CO.
Assisting customer ts a great experience to me & handling customer issue & immediately solve the problem & make customer happy
Greeting customers and determined their needs and wants.

Serving multiple customers in a short period of time.
its like to work with different culture or other nationalities as a team
good management
learned how to socialize to other nationalities and to become competitive

the hardest part if the costumer complaint and the most enjoyable is fix the complainant problem on my own
Pros
free meal and transportation
Cons
Amazing place to work in and develop your skill set
Working as a financial analyst has been challenging yet fun and interesting. Working with numbers has been amusing specially during budgeting and forecasting phases. Management is very helpful and one of the best colleagues i have worked with. Glad to work with smiling faces that ease you out during the day or when stressed.
Quite interesting. A big company and a good one.
I came to work in the company as Department Secretary while the department was in transition to become a bigger department. The job was a challenge because of the transition and the diversity of workforce. I was happy with the support of advancement by the company to its employees by providing trainings and workshops at work.
Productive fast paced environment
M/H Alshaya is a leader in retail industry and exists in more then 13 countries . The company was my school to enhance my HR Skills and experience and very multi cultural environment
Great company
Overall, a great company to work for - good progression opportunities, stable and progressive.

Kuwait can be a bit dull, but there are chances to go to other countries fairly easily.