M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Accountant
Accountant (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMarch 1, 2017
 Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities
 Preparing monthly reports commissions due to the insurance companies.
 Calculating commissions due of Agents and Insurance Company
 Prepare External reports, Sending monthly reports to customers, conducting settlement and matching account balances between insurance companies and customer accounts.
Pros
NO free
Cons
48 hrs
Alshaya is very good company in terms of stability
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 13, 2017
In my 3 weeks with Alshaya, i have manage to learn their personalized system,which is called ARES (Alshaya Retail Enterprise Solution which the whole brands are using,i have learn some selling techniques, they have a very fair management.
Pros
The service is very fast, Visa, Residency, Civil ID
Cons
Work location is far from my place
Dream place to work in
Graphic Artwork & Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityFebruary 8, 2017
highly professional company in middle east markets. every day is motivating and challenging to enhance your career skills and knowledge. essential learning is at its extreme.
Amazing experience
Personal Shopper/VM-Topshop ME (Former Employee) –  Safat, KuwaitJanuary 10, 2017
It was my first job in retails and it was an amazing job I have learned so many things and it was a life changing for me, a self-development the employees, the manager, the atmosphere, literally everything.
Rewarding fair company
Market research specialist (Current Employee) –  ShuwaikhJanuary 10, 2017
Alshaya is a huge school...
One of the best known company in MENA region.
Working here gives exposure to many areas and you feel involved in various activity.
Multi Nationality People work together.
Annual increment, low salary package
A successful business with prominent position in MENA
Divisional HR Business Partner (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 9, 2017
Alshaya is a recognised and well respected business within MENA and rightfully so. They care for their staff though their rewards and benefits when there is a profit to be made and have a means to personally develop talent within.
Sometimes work is slowed down or restricted through policies over people or red tape which can not be helped. A great company with great individuals within both local and expats.
Pros
Work life balance, International Experience, Culturally aware business, Staff discount
Cons
Hierarchy, Red Tape, Slow Process
Best Staff ever
Restaurant / Catering Manager (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 3, 2017
I loved my work. Was managing both the Restaurant and started the catering division.
The staff were my favorite. They surprised me once on my birthday and had my picture on Kuwait newspaper wishing me a Happy Birthday. I loved the surprise. I still have the newspaper with me till now. Good people are people you can't find anymore these days and are people you can't forget.
quality for work but having fun while at work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  kuwaitDecember 28, 2016
Day start with hard ale, all have chance to talk about opinion, about business, work, mistakes, how to solve problems, taking initiatives, training, leadership, forecasting about budget, report preparation, team building. understanding each team player.
Fun work place.
Server (Current Employee) –  KuwaitDecember 27, 2016
Number 1 company in dubai. Its expandes all over middle east. Good managements. And really cares for its employes. Now its being a long time i am not with this company so i cant express it properly. But the company is very huge and its with the job security.
Pros
Good staff cafeteria
Cons
Cares for its employes healths
We called ourselves partners working together as a team with utmost cooperation .even during high volume customer flow or work pressure we enjoyed wor
Shift supervisor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitDecember 16, 2016
Cooperation is the key to successful and productive work.working together engulfing dirdiversity and giving each other self respect is most important to create a strong team.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
8 HR duty 1 HR break.
Friendly environment
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CityDecember 14, 2016
Preparing travel statement /expenses, assisting auditors on their audit. Drafting letters. Preparing audit reports. Arranging visas for different countries. Preparing presentation
productive
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  kuwait international airport,December 5, 2016
A very fun loving environment in the company always a extra energy to work . very well equipped management. how to manage the store is learnt the most. various nationalities to work with.
several audits a year is the hardest job but its a challenge.
reaching the said target sales budget yearly and quarterly is the moist enjoyable thing.
Pros
free meal
Cons
depends on situation for long hours
I have a balance judgement for my company because i do respect all the peOple and my brand as well
Product specialist / MAC MAKEUP ARTIST (Current Employee) –  KuwaitNovember 22, 2016
I love my company but it comes to my point that i do need and deserve a better salary for what i have commiting and giving them i need a career growth
Very Professional
Applications Systems Coordinator (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 30, 2016
Very professional Group in Kuwait having considerable agencies and retail outlets which are managed by a group of expert staff round the clock and catering to the needs of the local market in Kuwait and Middle East.
One of the best Company
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Alshaya Head Office, KuwaitOctober 6, 2016
One of the best Company in Middle East but they easily terminate employees. Provide free learning and training to all employees
Pros
Free Trainings
Cons
Healthcare
Diverse work culture, interaction with different nationalities and complete work/ life balance
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 20, 2016
My education and experience has given me the opportunity to get familiar with corporate ways (work environment) and excel within it, through building strong relationships with all departments. I have the ability to work within a team as well as cross-team. As part of my previous jobs I have been exposed to number of challenges pushing me to stretch my limits and deliver beyond expectations. My academic and work experience combined together, I believe will serve as a stepping stone in this position.
Restaurant supervisor (Current Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 19, 2016
As a restaurant supervisor whithin alshaya company it s a good experience, as well as a good motivation to go ahead . And to look to better days coming with a hard work
Hardworking and willing to work under pressure
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CitySeptember 18, 2016
Working in over 10 yrs in alshaya it's really amazing I really enjoyed my job as a beauty advisor and cashier I loved my job it's liked my second home and I am proud that I am the one employee staying longer that company.. I had more experience how to assists the good customer service and how to handle the difficult sitwasyon from customer. And sometimes I am supporting the head cashier to do banking and doin reports for our sales. I am supportive and hardworking wiling to work under pressure as per the sales.
Pros
Target for commission and beauty allowance
i have learned a lot
senior sales associates/ administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  shuwaikh kuwaitSeptember 6, 2016
being part of alshaya is very important for to learned everything to become successful in your future career. but sometime you have to explore to be able to achieve your goal in life.
fun workplace
customer service associate (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CityAugust 14, 2016
the company gives you a chance to enhance your growth and career and they will provide also a seminars and training for individuals.
they also give bonuses if your brands hit their targets.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location