M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Kuwait111 reviews
fun working place with different nationality
just to make things short and simple working in this company thought me a lot. I grew up with experience working with different nationality learning and observing different cultures and sharing knowledge with my fellow mates.
Dream place to work in
highly professional company in middle east markets. every day is motivating and challenging to enhance your career skills and knowledge. essential learning is at its extreme.
Amazing experience
It was my first job in retails and it was an amazing job I have learned so many things and it was a life changing for me, a self-development the employees, the manager, the atmosphere, literally everything.
Rewarding fair company
Alshaya is a huge school...
One of the best known company in MENA region.

Working here gives exposure to many areas and you feel involved in various activity.

Multi Nationality People work together.

Annual increment, low salary package
A successful business with prominent position in MENA
Alshaya is a recognised and well respected business within MENA and rightfully so. They care for their staff though their rewards and benefits when there is a profit to be made and have a means to personally develop talent within.
Sometimes work is slowed down or restricted through policies over people or red tape which can not be helped. A great company with great individuals within both local and expats.
Pros
Work life balance, International Experience, Culturally aware business, Staff discount
Cons
Hierarchy, Red Tape, Slow Process
Best Staff ever
I loved my work. Was managing both the Restaurant and started the catering division.
The staff were my favorite. They surprised me once on my birthday and had my picture on Kuwait newspaper wishing me a Happy Birthday. I loved the surprise. I still have the newspaper with me till now. Good people are people you can't find anymore these days and are people you can't forget.
quality for work but having fun while at work
Day start with hard ale, all have chance to talk about opinion, about business, work, mistakes, how to solve problems, taking initiatives, training, leadership, forecasting about budget, report preparation, team building. understanding each team player.
Fun work place.
Number 1 company in dubai. Its expandes all over middle east. Good managements. And really cares for its employes. Now its being a long time i am not with this company so i cant express it properly. But the company is very huge and its with the job security.
Pros
Good staff cafeteria
Cons
Cares for its employes healths
Grow with us
Alshaya has a intense "Grow With Us" system by which each and every employee gets a chance to move out of their comfort zone and explore new opportunities for his/her growth.
We called ourselves partners working together as a team with utmost cooperation .even during high volume customer flow or work pressure we enjoyed wor
Cooperation is the key to successful and productive work.working together engulfing dirdiversity and giving each other self respect is most important to create a strong team.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
8 HR duty 1 HR break.
Friendly environment
Preparing travel statement /expenses, assisting auditors on their audit. Drafting letters. Preparing audit reports. Arranging visas for different countries. Preparing presentation
productive
A very fun loving environment in the company always a extra energy to work . very well equipped management. how to manage the store is learnt the most. various nationalities to work with.
several audits a year is the hardest job but its a challenge.

reaching the said target sales budget yearly and quarterly is the moist enjoyable thing.
Pros
free meal
Cons
depends on situation for long hours
I have a balance judgement for my company because i do respect all the peOple and my brand as well
I love my company but it comes to my point that i do need and deserve a better salary for what i have commiting and giving them i need a career growth
Very Professional
Very professional Group in Kuwait having considerable agencies and retail outlets which are managed by a group of expert staff round the clock and catering to the needs of the local market in Kuwait and Middle East.
One of the best Company
One of the best Company in Middle East but they easily terminate employees. Provide free learning and training to all employees
Pros
Free Trainings
Cons
Healthcare
Diverse work culture, interaction with different nationalities and complete work/ life balance
My education and experience has given me the opportunity to get familiar with corporate ways (work environment) and excel within it, through building strong relationships with all departments. I have the ability to work within a team as well as cross-team. As part of my previous jobs I have been exposed to number of challenges pushing me to stretch my limits and deliver beyond expectations. My academic and work experience combined together, I believe will serve as a stepping stone in this position.
As a restaurant supervisor whithin alshaya company it s a good experience, as well as a good motivation to go ahead . And to look to better days coming with a hard work
Hardworking and willing to work under pressure
Working in over 10 yrs in alshaya it's really amazing I really enjoyed my job as a beauty advisor and cashier I loved my job it's liked my second home and I am proud that I am the one employee staying longer that company.. I had more experience how to assists the good customer service and how to handle the difficult sitwasyon from customer. And sometimes I am supporting the head cashier to do banking and doin reports for our sales. I am supportive and hardworking wiling to work under pressure as per the sales.
Pros
Target for commission and beauty allowance
i have learned a lot
being part of alshaya is very important for to learned everything to become successful in your future career. but sometime you have to explore to be able to achieve your goal in life.
fun workplace
the company gives you a chance to enhance your growth and career and they will provide also a seminars and training for individuals.
they also give bonuses if your brands hit their targets.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
health care
productive and fun
Day at work in alshaya is always new to learn something
provides ou with a lot of training and information

learned to Manage my self .Time managements

skills of communications and how to develop people
Pros
Free Drinks and taking care of all the GRD works
Cons
Short Breaks