M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

My experience at work
Sales Associate bodyshop kuwait (Former Employee) –  alshaya kuwaitJanuary 12, 2014
Alshaya was an excellent company which i first joined as a Sales assistant was given training very often i proved myself and was promoted and leaded me now to be a store manager. The best experience i ever had and now im a profesional sales man a sales manager and a sales advisor for new store opening
Pros
Use my free time in work
Cons
Taking quick and short breaks and see to work needs
i want to wok to canada and i want to secure the security of my family
Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Avenues Mall Kuwait city,KuwaitAugust 20, 2013
i work in al shaya group of company home furnishing division.ive learned how to wok with any nationalities.and how to handle different kind of costumers.all our manager canadian and british people becuase the brand Pottery Barn Kids is ameriacn brand.i enjoy my work once we achieve our target we recieve bonuses.and paid holiday annual leave paid day off every week.one hour break during 9 hours duty.i learned also how to handle costumer complain patience..
Proud to have worked here
Manager - Family Council Affairs (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJune 23, 2013
An amazing atmosphere
multicultural environment
learned you could achieve much more with the right team
co-workers helpful and cooperative
hardest part is the communication path of approvals for each and every bit of activity
Flexible
Sales Asst (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJune 17, 2013
We start of the day at the store for being a Sales associate, we entered the cash floats at the cash registrar,do housekeeping, arranged the items/clothes by doing a replenishment. When we open the store we happily serves the customer with the smile,pleasure and assist them happily. Each of my colleague have a task and willing to help each other whatever happen to the store. Sometimes we have a tiring day but when the customers appreciate our job and they thank, smile with us, all the energy will be boost again.

Pros
we have the incentives
Cons
8 working hours or we do broken schedule
Great Experience
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityApril 24, 2013
Great Experience with a company that is rapidly expanding. Operates in multiple countries with multiple brands.
Through hard efforts & long lasting perserverance
Supply Chain - IT Operations (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMarch 26, 2013
A dynamic & successful retail management co:

Through experienced expertise & will power the franchises expanded to all Middle east regions , North Africa , Turkey & Russia.
Pros
individual rewarding ceremonies - cause of the performance
Cons
hard pressures
Alshaya is a great company
Training & Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 17, 2013
Alshaya is a leading retail company with more than 60 brands in 13 countries. I loved working for Alshaya. I felt as part of the family.
good company with high salary and good benefits
Crew (Current Employee) –  shuwaikh ,kuwaitJanuary 7, 2013
preparing stocks we need.cleaning my area,doing inventory.i learned how to be responsible for the position that they gave me.to mingle with my co workers and respect the superior.
great people
Commi II,Certified Trainer- Pinkberry (Current Employee) –  KuwaitNovember 5, 2012
I learned a lot of things from management,values,dealing with other people,dealing with problems professionally,setting goals and priorities.
I can say that the management is good,not the best due to some reasons like on the benefits and salary.
The hardest part of the job is we are in the 24 hour operation, so we have 3 shifts,and being on the graveyard shift is the hardest part.
Most enjoyable part of the job is during holidays we have double payment,having a supportive manager and staff.
Pros
annual leave, free meal
Cons
short breaks, graveyard shift, no tips
Growing while seeing yourself enjoying working
Sales Adviser (Current Employee) –  Avenues mall kuwaitAugust 29, 2012
Everyday is a challenge thinking about what difference i can contribute my team.Totally its a fast pace environment faster than me ironically.Being multi task individuality the hardest moment would be maintaining and consistency because super flow of customer.There are times you won't bother time to past by.Its a daily run to have fun while making the best for serving customer.
Pros
supportive people
Cons
increment