ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Management reviews

MANTECH is a good company to work for, I did not have much assistance in training on their systems. It was difficult to do my job without the proper training. Management wasn't that great
Pros
Good Company
Cons
the only good thing this company did for us was move us into a nice hotel. other than that i really don't have anything nice to say about this company.
Pros
okay pay
Cons
lied to broken promises no answers for questions
Welded daily on MRAP Military Vehicles. Learned to work with various nationalities to accomplish goals. Management staff was hands off leadership as long as production goals were met. Co-worker worked well together to met daily goals. Hardest part was conveying goals with non-English speaking workers to ensure first time quality work, but it was accomplished. Most enjoyable was constructing war machines that kept our military personnel safe on a daily basis and ensuring that they were able to come home at the end of their tour.
Pros
Serving my country after my military tour ended.
Cons
Working in the heat of the Kuwaiti Desert.
12 hours 6 days a week of work, no management support, some co workers are are enjoyable to work with, easy job, troubleshooting
Good managementGreat co-workersWilling to help you advancevary competitive salary
Great work environment with excellent benefits. Work is completed in a timely manner as required. Co-workers were the greatest. Hardest part of the job is ad hereing to contractual requirements with some areas of management not knowing. Really enjoyed compensation package while deployed overseas.