Manpower

Manpower Employee Reviews

Showing all 17,900 reviews
-Managing Total Facility Production And Fabrication Areas. -Conduct Small Brief With Supervisors Recording Issue Log. -Follow-Up And Track The Productivity Day By Day To Compare Actual With Planned. -Discuss With Maintenance The Machines Issues Trying To Find Solutions. -Check The Cost Impact For Problems On Production And Overtime. -Make Alternative Solutions For Parts Machining Problems And Prioritize According To Our Needs. -Check The Status For Production Within LOG Books Provided In All Sections. -Communicate With Design And Sale And Procurement Regarding Any Problems For Material Or Design Or Late In delivery.
Working for Manpower was very rewarding and never stressful, always detailed and a company that I genuinely enjoyed both physical and mental labors that promotes and encourages finding solution's within the company specifications and applied skills at hand. I really advanced my skills at Manpower asa Company finely attuned to MANPOWER.
Pros
Friendly and adaptive with good rates.
Cons
Inability to distinguish bad players from good workers.
El trabajo consistía en atender al publico en la hora del show. Había un muy buen ambiente laboral entre todos siendo la mayoría jóvenes.
Pros
Flexibilidad horaria
Cons
No hay contras
*Capacitaciones* dudas respuesta rapido* pago puntual
Pros
Todas las prestaciones más seguro de vida privado
Am wondering if the skinny catty blond thing still works in the oxford office. The one who told me to walk 10 miles to work if I had to each morning. She also told me I wasent exspirienced enough or good enough for any of the jobs they had.
Pros
Cons
Nasty recruitment agents.
Easy job when you first start. Indexing documents all day. work from 8am-5pm full time hours weekends off. You have a chance to get a raise after 3 months.
Pros
good hours and easy work
Cons
error policy no paid time off
Très bien, bonne expérience en préparateur de commandes, livraisons, magasinage
Pros
Chèque vacances, tickets restaurant
Cons
frais kilométrique non pris en compte
I’m very Thankful for being an Employee of ManPower. Lots of opportunity in becoming a skilled Employee. The choices of availability , is what I look forward to.
Pros
Very comfortable job sites.
Cons
We need 1 hour lunches / Food Trucks on site.
-Me gustó el compañerismo-El apoyo de los supervisores y coordinadores-Insentivan a trabajar con buen ánimo, porque premian y felicitan al personal cuando cumplen con el objetivo en el trabajo
Sehr angenehmes Arbeitsklima und viele Möglichkeiten.
They laid me off without notice! When I went to file for unemployment, they fought me in court 3 times! I will never work for them again, and report my bad experience with this national disgrace company to anyone who asks!
Pros
Cons
Oppressive attitude to employees from managment! I always felt unsafe there!
It was an decent experience. I worked in PG received a lot of hours. We all applied to get converted and then they pulled the job. At one point we were working 13 on and 1 off.
I enjoyed working for Manpower, however, I wished that the recruiter was more honest when it came to contracts, assignments, etc. There were false hopes of getting more work, just to be cut off all of a sudden with no explanation.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Contracts ended way before the deadline
super intérim, très bonnes missions. je vous conseille n'hésiter pas à déposer votre candidature.
This was a temporary work assignment with an uncertain end date because it was for a scanning project due to end when the new software went live. Happily for me, it lasted longer than originally expected. Most enjoyable part was my co-workers and the interesting daily work. The workplace culture was very good. Also with Co-Vid 19 a major concern, I was confident that the precautions in place were well thought out and consistently applied by all employees. I learned how to scan pending superior and district case file documents into the new Odyssey, E-Court System which was interesting and challenging.
Pros
Weekly paycheck, Communication with Manpower before, during and at the finish of assignment was very good .
Cons
Only con for me was the drive to Bangor but the gorgeous fall foiiage made up for it!
En typiskt arbetsdag såg näst intill likadant ut varje dag förutom att det var andra miljöer men arbetet i sig var nytt.Jag har lärt mig att våga visa vad jag kan och sen att våga tro på mig
Great company when you're looking for a temp or permanent job. The pay was decent not really a complaint for the job I was placed on. It was fairly easy.
Missions diverses et variées. Mais très peu de missions en rapport aux caces que j'ai passé.
Pros
Repas gratuits et parfois les frais de déplacement
Cons
Aucun
Impersonal and uncaring staff. Treated just like a spot filler and does not communicate to help find a job that suits your personal skills/style. Low end pay, terrible benefits.
Pros
None worth mentioning.
Cons
The whole employment.
Trabajar con la equipo,responsible de tu trabajar .
Pros
Cons
Si
Sono stato chiamato da loro per prima volta e posso dire che mi sono trovato abbastanza sodisfatto nulla da dire! Grazie ancora
Pros
Buoni pasti giusto
  1. Employee Reviews