Marriott International, Inc.
View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

An enjoyable place to work, with a lovely, diverse bunch of people!

A typical day at work involves preparing for the following weeks conference and events business. As supervisor, I also assist the Senior Events Manager with the day to day running of the office. This involves preparing forecasts, ensuring data integrity in our booking system is to a consistently high standard, and assisting colleagues with training and development. I have learned many things with Marriott, and I feel the experience I have gained with this company will be invaluable to me when making future career choices and decisions. I have worked with a varying type of management styles, and feel that I have had the most support, development and trust from my current manager, and senior management team. If I were to leave Marriott, I honestly don't think I could have a negative word to say about my time working with them!

Pros

Pension scheme, staff discounts, free lunches on shift

I love with my work

I have done diploma in Air conditioning and refrigation I have good skills about chiller and ahu and refrigerator and chiller reading and well maintained ppm work on timmly menner all cold room fire systems guest room fcu and ahu and all kinds of package unit window types ac split ac etc

Its more fun working here at Courtyard by Marriott at Kuwait City

It's awesome to work in this company as food and accommodation are free. Plus accommodation is only few minutes walk from the working place. Ever since I joined this company it benefited me as I can send few amount at my home. Above all I got many experiences by working here. I'm just a housekeeping attendant but learnt many by seeing and observing others working.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Quite low salary compared to other companies in Kuwait plus service charge only after every 3 months

A great place to build the career

It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • An enjoyable place to work, with a lovely, diverse bunch of people!