Marriott International, Inc.
View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Awful management, job security, employee retention and moral

It's sad to say that I took this position with high hopes in achieving a better career Kama a structured work environment, and a positive place, it was none of those things they didn't even come close to meeting the expectations that I had, What a disgrace this company is, absolutely not a care in the world about the employees, forget achieving your goals, employee retention and morale is horrible due to lack of structure, order, respect, management, maturity. I've often cried myself to sleep over what went on in this place,

Pros

Stress

Cons

Stress, depressed, sad, negative working environment from the time you walk through the door to the time you leave, I developed stress headaches, and often cried myself to sleep over this place.

I love with my work

I have done diploma in Air conditioning and refrigation I have good skills about chiller and ahu and refrigerator and chiller reading and well maintained ppm work on timmly menner all cold room fire systems guest room fcu and ahu and all kinds of package unit window types ac split ac etc

Its more fun working here at Courtyard by Marriott at Kuwait City

It's awesome to work in this company as food and accommodation are free. Plus accommodation is only few minutes walk from the working place. Ever since I joined this company it benefited me as I can send few amount at my home. Above all I got many experiences by working here. I'm just a housekeeping attendant but learnt many by seeing and observing others working.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Quite low salary compared to other companies in Kuwait plus service charge only after every 3 months

A great place to build the career

It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Awful management, job security, employee retention and moral