Marriott International, Inc.
View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Enjoyable

Responsible for operating switchboard equipment to communicate incoming, outgoing and interoffice calls. Welcome guests on arrival and provide information regarding availability, room types, and room rates. Provide information regarding hotel policies and activities in response to queries both on the phone and in person. Assisted guests with luggage to their rooms, communicating specific guest requests accurately to all relevant departments. Ensured consistency of food and beverage services throughout the event, addressed customer needs promptly.

I love with my work

I have done diploma in Air conditioning and refrigation I have good skills about chiller and ahu and refrigerator and chiller reading and well maintained ppm work on timmly menner all cold room fire systems guest room fcu and ahu and all kinds of package unit window types ac split ac etc

Its more fun working here at Courtyard by Marriott at Kuwait City

It's awesome to work in this company as food and accommodation are free. Plus accommodation is only few minutes walk from the working place. Ever since I joined this company it benefited me as I can send few amount at my home. Above all I got many experiences by working here. I'm just a housekeeping attendant but learnt many by seeing and observing others working.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Quite low salary compared to other companies in Kuwait plus service charge only after every 3 months

A great place to build the career

It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Enjoyable
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?