Marriott International, Inc.
View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

I loved working at Marriott. If you take great care of the people they in turn will take great care of the customers. the benefits are great. The perks are nice too.. discounted hotel stays, etc. However, due to the pandemic hospitality was hit really hard and a lot of great people were let go in the process. I still love my job, most sales jobs are remote and the work life balance is pretty good in the sales world. Compensation is not as good compared to other hospitality companies, however, what they lack in pay, they make up for in taking care of people, they train you and they try to keep you around and work with you through making your goals, not just you got 3 months ramp up and if you don't make it, they let you go. Definitely would recommend this company.

Pros

benefits, discounts on hotels, work life balance in the sales world of MI

Cons

pay, pandemic job security

I love with my work

I have done diploma in Air conditioning and refrigation I have good skills about chiller and ahu and refrigerator and chiller reading and well maintained ppm work on timmly menner all cold room fire systems guest room fcu and ahu and all kinds of package unit window types ac split ac etc

Its more fun working here at Courtyard by Marriott at Kuwait City

It's awesome to work in this company as food and accommodation are free. Plus accommodation is only few minutes walk from the working place. Ever since I joined this company it benefited me as I can send few amount at my home. Above all I got many experiences by working here. I'm just a housekeeping attendant but learnt many by seeing and observing others working.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Quite low salary compared to other companies in Kuwait plus service charge only after every 3 months

A great place to build the career

It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Great place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?