Marriott International, Inc.
View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

High stress at times, expencive cars and flexible hours

The moment you arrive on shift at 6:30am high stress lots of action until 11am then job slows way down till about 2:30-3pm. Really didnt like that, had to find a way to keep busy. Cleaned the drive and front of hotel area. The hotel is located in a business park so most of the guests were Chevron world headquarter employees. the days i really enjoyed would be the days we held events in our massive ballrooms. those days you would be busy your entire shift and it was fun. Drove many hundred thousand dollar vehicles and the tips were good.

Pros

had eating area with good food at low cost, drove really expensive vehicles and tips were good.

Cons

Had to work 1 year as a full time employee before you could recieve full benefits, pay was very low for the work provided and training was really none exictent.

I love with my work

I have done diploma in Air conditioning and refrigation I have good skills about chiller and ahu and refrigerator and chiller reading and well maintained ppm work on timmly menner all cold room fire systems guest room fcu and ahu and all kinds of package unit window types ac split ac etc

Its more fun working here at Courtyard by Marriott at Kuwait City

It's awesome to work in this company as food and accommodation are free. Plus accommodation is only few minutes walk from the working place. Ever since I joined this company it benefited me as I can send few amount at my home. Above all I got many experiences by working here. I'm just a housekeeping attendant but learnt many by seeing and observing others working.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Quite low salary compared to other companies in Kuwait plus service charge only after every 3 months

A great place to build the career

It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • High stress at times, expencive cars and flexible hours
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?