Marriott International, Inc.
View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

I love the people I work with on a n everyday basis.

A day a Marriott is fast paced for the most part, that's what I like about the job. I come in contact with a wide variety of people and that gives me the ability to learn how to adapt. Adapting would also be what I've learned to do the most, not only is every culture different but everyone within a culture is different as well. The hardest part of the job for me is dealing with things that I feel can be changed but no one takes the time and effort to do it. I understand that management has a voice but as the people under management should be able to voice their options. A company is only as good as their employees. Happy employees are good employees.

Pros

hours of work, friendliness of the staff

Cons

healthcare, flexability of work hours

I love with my work

I have done diploma in Air conditioning and refrigation I have good skills about chiller and ahu and refrigerator and chiller reading and well maintained ppm work on timmly menner all cold room fire systems guest room fcu and ahu and all kinds of package unit window types ac split ac etc

Its more fun working here at Courtyard by Marriott at Kuwait City

It's awesome to work in this company as food and accommodation are free. Plus accommodation is only few minutes walk from the working place. Ever since I joined this company it benefited me as I can send few amount at my home. Above all I got many experiences by working here. I'm just a housekeeping attendant but learnt many by seeing and observing others working.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Quite low salary compared to other companies in Kuwait plus service charge only after every 3 months

A great place to build the career

It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

10.4K
6.4K
3.4K
1.1K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • I love the people I work with on a n everyday basis.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?