Marriott International, Inc.
View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

work was mostly same everyday,sometimes I had overtime in difference departments,if realy sometimes was hard days but I enjoyed it,I had good time,learned better language-team and managment always helped to me -it was so good ,I have comleted NVQ 2,5 levels aswell with help of managment.I have good work skill now,managment was very friendly and always ready to help with any questions,co-workers -I can say was good team ,hardest part of the job some days in room attendant work,when was all vacants sometimes in C&E department when was so big party,but it was intresting ,enjoyable-always new guests from difference countries and them appreciate for my work-its realy made my happy,sometimes no need to much only nice words.

I love with my work

I have done diploma in Air conditioning and refrigation I have good skills about chiller and ahu and refrigerator and chiller reading and well maintained ppm work on timmly menner all cold room fire systems guest room fcu and ahu and all kinds of package unit window types ac split ac etc

Its more fun working here at Courtyard by Marriott at Kuwait City

It's awesome to work in this company as food and accommodation are free. Plus accommodation is only few minutes walk from the working place. Ever since I joined this company it benefited me as I can send few amount at my home. Above all I got many experiences by working here. I'm just a housekeeping attendant but learnt many by seeing and observing others working.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Quite low salary compared to other companies in Kuwait plus service charge only after every 3 months

A great place to build the career

It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • It was good work and time,good team and managment,nice activities for worlers its was realy good time.