Marriott International, Inc.
View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Managment

Marriott itself is a decent company to work with. If you get a job with them, make sure it’s not in the call center but instead at a hotel directly. You’ll feel more welcomed and not talked about by everyone. You can’t confidently speak to any of them managers. Even when they’re begging you to tell them what’s up. I walked up on two managers (one being HR) gossiping about the exact things I told another person. They’re immature and will spread rumors about you. If you ever decide to step foot in this place, make sure you’re there to SELL, although during the interview process they told me it wasn’t a sales job!!!!! Lies!!!

Cons

I love with my work

I have done diploma in Air conditioning and refrigation I have good skills about chiller and ahu and refrigerator and chiller reading and well maintained ppm work on timmly menner all cold room fire systems guest room fcu and ahu and all kinds of package unit window types ac split ac etc

Its more fun working here at Courtyard by Marriott at Kuwait City

It's awesome to work in this company as food and accommodation are free. Plus accommodation is only few minutes walk from the working place. Ever since I joined this company it benefited me as I can send few amount at my home. Above all I got many experiences by working here. I'm just a housekeeping attendant but learnt many by seeing and observing others working.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Quite low salary compared to other companies in Kuwait plus service charge only after every 3 months

A great place to build the career

It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Managment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?