Marriott International, Inc.
View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

It used to be a Starwood call center untill of 2018 when marriott took over the company and merged. Now the call center is under marriott and its a mess, No flexibly with work schedules, very stressful management doesnt care. They fire a quarter of there staff one month then have problems being to busy the next 5 months cause no one wants to apply any more.

Pros

Hotel discounts, but hard to use since they are rarely available

Cons

strict call outs, strict management, no flexibility not much room for growth or to spend time with family, rude guest

I love with my work

I have done diploma in Air conditioning and refrigation I have good skills about chiller and ahu and refrigerator and chiller reading and well maintained ppm work on timmly menner all cold room fire systems guest room fcu and ahu and all kinds of package unit window types ac split ac etc

Its more fun working here at Courtyard by Marriott at Kuwait City

It's awesome to work in this company as food and accommodation are free. Plus accommodation is only few minutes walk from the working place. Ever since I joined this company it benefited me as I can send few amount at my home. Above all I got many experiences by working here. I'm just a housekeeping attendant but learnt many by seeing and observing others working.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Quite low salary compared to other companies in Kuwait plus service charge only after every 3 months

A great place to build the career

It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Originally it was starwood and a great place but has gone downhill since marriott took over