Marriott International, Inc.
View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Provided a great stepping stone for my career

I have been at the Westin in Morristown for over 3 years. It was my first job out of college and I was able to grow immensely not only professionally, but personally as well. I used my hard work, dedication, and perseverance to be able to be promoted to a management level position I currently hold. I have learned what it is be a team player, great communicator, and problem resolution skills. The most enjoyable part of my job is I come into work each day, and every day is different. I am always learning from dealing with different types of people and handling situations accordingly. The hardest part of the job is the hours and not having a set schedule. It is a challenge to find a balance of work and my social life.I have reached a point where I would like to take on a different role to challenge myself and my company cannot offer this to me at the moment.

I love with my work

I have done diploma in Air conditioning and refrigation I have good skills about chiller and ahu and refrigerator and chiller reading and well maintained ppm work on timmly menner all cold room fire systems guest room fcu and ahu and all kinds of package unit window types ac split ac etc

Its more fun working here at Courtyard by Marriott at Kuwait City

It's awesome to work in this company as food and accommodation are free. Plus accommodation is only few minutes walk from the working place. Ever since I joined this company it benefited me as I can send few amount at my home. Above all I got many experiences by working here. I'm just a housekeeping attendant but learnt many by seeing and observing others working.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Quite low salary compared to other companies in Kuwait plus service charge only after every 3 months

A great place to build the career

It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Provided a great stepping stone for my career
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?