Marriott International, Inc.
View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Teamwork, pride and a sense of belonging.

I have been with Marriott for over 3 years. No day is the same, so it never gets boring. New guests, new groups. If you enjoy face to face customer service, exceeding expectations, have humility and are empathetic - this is for you. Marriott has a great culture and work ethic. The diversity of team members make the workplace interesting and you constantly learn, especially about yourself. Training is a constant and up to date. As a guest service representative you must stand on your feet 8 hours a day, but no worries, it is something you get used to after 6-8 weeks. You face many kind and interesting guests, however you will occasionally face the impatient or angry guest as well. At the end of your shift however, you will feel a sense of accomplishment and you will have spent the day with usually fun, likewise kind and hospitality driven team members and managers. Marriott is the way to go.

Pros

Great benefits, Incentives and mostly good people

Cons

Short breaks, long hours on your feet, shifts change often

I love with my work

I have done diploma in Air conditioning and refrigation I have good skills about chiller and ahu and refrigerator and chiller reading and well maintained ppm work on timmly menner all cold room fire systems guest room fcu and ahu and all kinds of package unit window types ac split ac etc

Its more fun working here at Courtyard by Marriott at Kuwait City

It's awesome to work in this company as food and accommodation are free. Plus accommodation is only few minutes walk from the working place. Ever since I joined this company it benefited me as I can send few amount at my home. Above all I got many experiences by working here. I'm just a housekeeping attendant but learnt many by seeing and observing others working.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Quite low salary compared to other companies in Kuwait plus service charge only after every 3 months

A great place to build the career

It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Teamwork, pride and a sense of belonging.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?