Marriott International, Inc.
View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

The company overall is well property front desk management not so much

Noticed many times Front desk management left the premises often for Starbucks or was missing for long periods of time, at times even fraternizing with guests. The frequent absence of front desk managers often affected front desk leads which many times caused a domino effect regarding customer service complains and needs—while leads were dealing with other guests, regular agents were left to deal with customer complaints that needed to be dealt with management instead. The company overall is well—not too convinced regarding front desk management on this property versus other Marriott properties. Obvious favoritism, gossiping, and coterie at the front desk. No way to climb up at front desk if not a management favorite or approved by certain coterie.Fun to work at breakfast bar.

Pros

Overall flexibility on schedules and flexibility for students; cross train and great benefits

Cons

Obvious favoritism and certain coterie at the front desk.

I love with my work

I have done diploma in Air conditioning and refrigation I have good skills about chiller and ahu and refrigerator and chiller reading and well maintained ppm work on timmly menner all cold room fire systems guest room fcu and ahu and all kinds of package unit window types ac split ac etc

Its more fun working here at Courtyard by Marriott at Kuwait City

It's awesome to work in this company as food and accommodation are free. Plus accommodation is only few minutes walk from the working place. Ever since I joined this company it benefited me as I can send few amount at my home. Above all I got many experiences by working here. I'm just a housekeeping attendant but learnt many by seeing and observing others working.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Quite low salary compared to other companies in Kuwait plus service charge only after every 3 months

A great place to build the career

It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • The company overall is well property front desk management not so much