Marriott International, Inc.
View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Underpaid, always an excuse for why you cannot move up.

Talk about looking out for your staff, this place does not. There is always a reason you can’t have the next job, you can’t apply for this or you are not ready for that. They’re will give every excuse in the book to keep you where they want you. In a low paying, low level role where you are not challenged. If you are looking for a company that looks out for your best interest look elsewhere

Pros

Benefits, discounts on hotels

Cons

Pay, appreciation, poor management, poor career growth, poor training, always an excuse for something, poor communication, always changing hours when promised 9-5, giving away sales leads when you’re supposed to produce to make your goal.

I love with my work

I have done diploma in Air conditioning and refrigation I have good skills about chiller and ahu and refrigerator and chiller reading and well maintained ppm work on timmly menner all cold room fire systems guest room fcu and ahu and all kinds of package unit window types ac split ac etc

Its more fun working here at Courtyard by Marriott at Kuwait City

It's awesome to work in this company as food and accommodation are free. Plus accommodation is only few minutes walk from the working place. Ever since I joined this company it benefited me as I can send few amount at my home. Above all I got many experiences by working here. I'm just a housekeeping attendant but learnt many by seeing and observing others working.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Quite low salary compared to other companies in Kuwait plus service charge only after every 3 months

A great place to build the career

It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Underpaid, always an excuse for why you cannot move up.