Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Found 99 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,123 reviews

Helpful for the associate

Helps associate to have trainings to grow amd give oppotunities for their careers Gives associates empowerment to work amd provide health benifits good accommodation

Pros

Provide trainings and nice accommodation

Cons

9hrs

Stay in the Marriott brands not in the Starwood hotels.

Marriott culture is about putting people first but at the end of the day it all depends on the leader of the tean or head department if she or he is able.to lead abd manage the team well. I worked with an amazing director in my previous department before moving to my current department now.

It was a pleasure to under Marriott

I worked as a front desk receptionist in Le Meridien Abu Dhabi affiliated to the Marriott group and it was a great opportunity I obtained during my career. I did not want to leave work there after the marriage I had to move to Scotland with my husband. If I got another chance I would recommend Marriott is a great place to work.

Very friendly and helpful management

Since I have joined Marriott I've learnt so much things and became a better customer service representative as it was my first step into international brand.

I appreciate the culture of Marriott/EDITION . i would recommend this company to any potential person looking for employment. the hotels are beautiful and the people are interesting.

Marriott UAE

Job security is not always there, Marriott is very professional organized in the UAE and has access to the best programs and software. Marriott is very strong in training tools.

Pros

Profesional

Cons

job security

Good

I worked from Sunday to Friday and Saturday is my day off I learned to handle my work alone The management support me in my work My work place is good It's difficult only for me to do my designs If it's heavy to lift it up I enjoy when I finished all my designs

N/a

It was a nice experience, working with Marriott. Marriott's putting people first culture is simply the best for growth of the associate's career and self development

fun and friendly place

makes you are in good place and learn so more about the food and alcohol best place if you want to grow your skill and your attitude friendly environment

great place to work

encouraging and good place to work , good management and really good associates . provide all the training we need to deliver the best guest service .

Highly rated lowfair place.

Marriott Al Forsan aimed to corporate, long-stay guests. Short amount of guests from outside. I realize my opportunity to grow up and achieve benefits and skills with each new position. Management dependable of mood and personal issues. Workplace culture highly motivated to create personal connection with guests according to concept of hotel/outlet. Difficult to be creative because of all attempts usually closed by management. Good opportunity to develop stress-ability.

Great place to work good team and nice environment growing level is high according to the learning point of view very good property professional staff

Maintenance and repairing

Daily Readings in chillers,weekly preventive maintenance, learned more type of trouble shooting and major faults hardworking,learn the type of the jobs and offfice vice.

Pros

Breakfast, launch, dinner

Cons

9 hours duty

a good place to work

The work environment was excellent. There was a lot of job enrichment and opportunities for growth. My time at Marriott was valuable, it helped me to learn a lot.

a rich and wonderful experience

Personaly I really did enjoy my work period with the company, i think if I did continue with the company i would have learn so many things and build even strong career last but not least if i would choose a company to continue work for it would be Marriott.

Productive and Associate centered company

Marriott International is a good company for all walks of life a cultural free environment with a good standard in terms of respecting different nationality, religion and culture.

Good place for a start with huge field of connections.

Marriott International company really strong company in hotel sphere. Biggest concern with famous brands. A lot of job places in each department. Unfortunately this company provide slow development and low payment for hospitality staff.

Pros

Accommodation, meal, visa, insurance, transportation, fly ticket.

Cons

No balance between work and life.

Fun place to work with and to learn more.

I am happy to be part of one of the international hotel chains in the world. I have worked seven years and I have learned a lot in this property. Take a chance to have more developmental training.

Pros

Stable job

Cons

Slow promotion

Work place

Great location, really pleasant place to work , but the thing that makes this such a good place to work are the staff. All of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice.Initially i star my career in Food and beverage then i moved to butler in front office and i got to know more about all the department.Brand like St Regis its my pleasure to work there as a butler.

great place to workfree lunch

Its a great place to work. The overall experience mold me to the person i am today. Learned some training that the company provides to become a better employee.g

Pros

free lunch

Shift Team Leader

Front office activities are fun, every minute there is a new task to be attended too, you are never bored working in Hotels, meeting new cultures, traditions, this is the most fun area to work.

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Abu Dhabi