Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Dubai

Found 398 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,128 reviews

Lack of career growth

I work in Grosvenor house dubai marina as a uniform attendant. And as a old employee the benefits they give is not fair. So much stressfull to the point that our salary is not fair for. 1000 dirhams salary plus all around work.

International, Diversified full of learning and meaningful fun and leisure

I work as a waiter and the work has a broad scale, multiple tasks entails; cleaning up the environment, making sure the food we serve is properly cooked and served to the guests, nicely designed food and cutlery set up, opening up the restaurant on time daily, and more

Pros

Free lunches, available trainings

Cons

Though work, difficult to master

Fun, training, great locations!

Working with Marriott is always a great learning experience for me. They have a great training program. I have the opportunity to work with Marriott in different locations in different countries in the Middle East, Europe, and United States. I will do it again if given another opportunity.

Good

All good all ok everything is going well for you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and yours as the day goes on I will be there at least you have

Great Experience

It was great learning with the company, we get proper trainings related to your job and also to grow within the company. They take care of you and understand you.

Pros

Best

Cons

Na

The most enjoyable part of job is having good relationship, and team work.

Excellent support for staff.Manager Always helps in new projects and give opportunities to learn and grow.Available all required tools for maintenance of job.

Best place to work

Best company i ever work, very flexible to work, a lot of training skills and knowledge, very welcome, they take care staff very well like they take care costumer and their self

Cons

Never had

Fun

It is a very good place to work in order to learn about the value of hard work, in the sense that it is required to work extremely long hours under very hard conditions.

Yea marriot is nice company with great enviornment

I enjoyed alot there because i learnt so much and specially we have daily briefing over there and wit meeting new guests i got lot of experience and we have also interation with government agencies also.

Pros

Learing enviornment

Cons

Salary is less

Like the Titanic...

Largest, grandest and full of expectation. However, when the ship spots the iceberg, it's too big to turn and then the management ends up rowing away in the first lifeboat whilst the real hard workers are left clinging onto the railings at the back.

Pros

Nice office.

Cons

No direction, no senior leadership, communication is shocking.

Great experience

Great experience working at Marriott Intl. The company is global and it is a great opportunity to work with different nationalities and cultures and also the industry experts.

Company

Marriott Hotels have practiced a very good company culture specially the managed hotels. They know how to look after to their employees , I like that their number one priority is their staff.

The best training ground

Working on this property i ve learned a lot in terms of my technical skills not only that especially in dealing with the guest and to be in a professional way.

What you learned

When i start carrier day by day learning very important we need understand concepts the work enjoy and like our work and responsibilities timing hardworking improvement

Productive and fun work environment

It was a great company with great working environment and an amazing team. I have learned and got rapid growth with in the company. It provides you to explore event out of your own department by providing cross training option which was the best part.

Friendly workplace

Very friendly work place. job security and very nice location to work.very helpful management. a very good learning place where you can learn how much you can.

Departmental Outing and annual staf parties.

So far so good it was. Very nice and feeling proud to work with such world leading chain property. Bags of learning process in every day to day. overall lots of enjoyment throughout the year of work.

It's golden opportunity to work with the Marriott

This is my first opportunity with the Marriott autograph collection Dubai. I would like to work as long as possible. Marriott have a good career growth for the employee. Marriott have different culture to maintain the luxury as always.

Competitive and Challenging environment

They take care of their staff and give chance to grow. I started as a housekeeping attendant and climb up to Guest service position. Management support growth.

Poor management

Employees are treated differently. Management is poor. No respect from the higher management. When a issue is brought up they laugh at your face. I do not reccomend working here.

Its a challenging work place.

Its a place where you interact with so many different kinds of guest coming from different part on earth. Everyday is challenging and its more about the service you provide to the guests during their stay with us.

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Dubai
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?