Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 562 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,128 reviews

Great experiences

Enjoyable job meeting new people from all walks of life and getting to know others stories. Management is stellar and genuinely cares for all staff members well being. Co-workers are amazing and are considered family.

Pros

great health and discounted hotel benefits

Cons

pay

The management sucks and if u need help finding something out there is no one to ever help

Management sucks the HR manager is married to a team leader all supervisors date employees they are rude most of the time they never take phone calls so they can never help u if u need it

Direct department is great

Do not recommend working with a franchised hotel. The hotel has undergone multiple general managers and it has not improved through out the years. My direct supervisor is the reason I stay. She cares about her subordinates.

great company and awesome incentives

This is a great company to work for. You can learn geography and different benefits for being a customer as well as an employee. Employee discounts are provided as well.

Working at home

This company always has an issue with their payroll system and employees pay. It is a constant battle with HR regarding your pay. That makes for a very stressful situation when you are not paid for the time you have already worked.

Pros

Working at home

Cons

Pay issues & other departments changing your schedule months later

Great place to work, if you want to end up working at home/great benefits

I liked working at Marriott, the commute just got too far for me to work there and my other job and my other job was more of what I like to do so I choose that one, other than that if I could have worked back at home I would have kept Marriott as well.

Excellant company to work for

They give you top notch training, top notch support. You can always con to work knowing you will have the tools needed to be successful. Only downer was the balance between work life and personal life.

As long as you're not a felon or can pass a drug test they will hire you. There's a ton of good rats there.

I wouldn't recommend that place to anyone!! There's favoritism and it's just stressful. You walk on eggshells. You have to hold your own. It's just terrible. Poor msnagement. Nonstop!!

Great company but low pay

Great company and hotel perks but low pay management at my hotel is so nice and understanding I enjoy the interactions with the guests and my coworkers are all great people

It is highly stressful to work here

The job is easy and fun but having to deal with management or supervision is so stressful. You are constantly having to repeat yourself because they dont listen the communication is horrible and you always get in trouble for things you had nothing to do with .you have to constantly prove yourself. Management is rude/disrespectful. disrespectful

computers training poor

The skill need were not fully trained on and the computer system too many programs to use to do one thing. Hard to change between program to di your job and help consumer. Did fill like I was helping consumer.

Productive and fun

I enjoyed working for Marriott. There are a lot of fun and outgoing supervisors to work for. If I had to recommend a friend or family member to the company I would have no problem doing so.

work with little supervision and at one's own pace.

I liked working there, my colleagues and I managed to make a good team, we supported each other, and we tried to fix the problems together looking for a good solution, I learned to be patient and be consistent with the guests, always try to give the best possible service with a smile and human quality

Pros

peaceful work environment, Pleasant atmosphere

Cons

low pay, insufficient management management, little communication in some departments

Fun and professional workplace

Fun and very professional workplace Excellent work benefits Great employees/staff/managers Room for growth Awesome staff perks Guests would leave happy

Keep Searching

You can do better. If you are looking for a full time job this is not the job for you as a front desk agent. If you are looking to be part time then this is a great space for you.

Customer service

A typical day would be to check out memos and emails. Go on line to assists guest with issues posted on social media. I have learned to work multiple systems and I learned helpful customer service skills. The work place culture was a mix of all types of people..18years to 70. The hardest part to deal with is to work when the systems crash. Helping guests resolve their concerns

Work culture

They dont care for their people, its like working with snakes. If the environment was friendlier. This would be a different review... my true feelings

Pros

Accrued vacation time

Cons

They way you are treated on the job

Cashier

Marriott was a high pace Reservations center.They do offer pay raises and Benefits. This job offers a work at home options and transfer to home agents or building employees any where in the U.S.

Great Management team!!

I worked at a Reservation Call Centre. The hardest part of the job was trying to explain to impaired guests that yes, they were calling The Marriott, call centre... O was unable to greet them at the front door to let them in.

Family

Fast pace and lovely perks. Detail was very important, but little room for growth. Great environment, always making sure the agent were never getting bored

Wonderful

Loved working here everyone is supportive. Got rude customers but part of the job. Management is great. Have a bunch of things for employees like prizes raffles

Pros

Great people

Cons

Rude customers but ifs a call center lol

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Customer Service Representative