Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Technical Support Supervisor

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,286 reviews

a challenging and a happy job

Challenging, happy job Although very busy, I am very happy every day, every employee is actively dealing with things. It’s a place where you can be amazed at your ability to learn.

Pros

always busy and good meal

Cons

always busy

I worked customer relations and front desk operations.

Managed 7 house keeping representatives to achieve significant improvements in productivity • Participated in relationship building activities working directly with customers, and discovered customer issues and requirements while selling above weekly sales quotas • Built, trained, and motivated an area team of sales and customer service representatives • Prepared and processed business agreements between company and client

fun working place and good for career

. morning ,evening shift its excellant. how to talk to people with patiant and how to solve problem and how to make my life busy i have learned. management are good they are looking after each and every staff. hardest part i dont have in my job. thats is most enjoyable each and every time if we are working with passion and hard honest it wont be hard .

Pros

free food

Cons

short hours

desk coordinator in Grosvenor house

I am working in the team of housekeeping in a Grosvenor house as a desk coordinator we are the controller of team, I am working in different shift morning nor afternoon shift,I've learned that you need to be humble in this job, stay happy, strong and be patience,I want to thank my management for promoting me as a desk coordinator and belief in my ability its a big pleasure for me to work with them, the hardest part of the job is when your alone taking the messages and calls are pouring and you don't have any choice "just to put them on hold" the most enjoyable part of a job is when the guest feel the warming welcome whenever they call in the dept.

10.4K
6.4K
3.4K
1K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Technical Support Supervisor