Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,128 reviews

Productive & Fun

Exciting work environment, meeting new people everyday. Gaining knowledge and improving in customer service skills. The guests are always the best. The service expectation of delivering and putting out our best, only enhance your true inner ability.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

working weekends

Productive and fun workplace

Great Pay, Benefits and team, highly recommend. Marriott Embraces culture and all of its employees! Marriott is a great place to work and move up in the world.

Great Company to work for

Marriott is a great company to work . I have learned to be a strong person. The benefits are great, and all around employees treat each other with dignity.

Great benefits

Marriott has great benefits which compliment the salary (hospitality tends to be lower as an industry standard). If you like policies and processes, Marriott would be a good fit. They grew very quickly through the Starwood integration but seem to have worked through the challenges that came along with this. Positive culture for the most part but the benefits are great!

No good for anyone

Early morning and you needs a ironing the pillows cases and folding the towels. No bins. Because only some people have black bins for their staffs. The key only 8 am but you start 7.15 am very hard work. If you arrives 7.45 am : no towels, no nothing and wasting your time all the day.. down stairs to the laundry. So bad..

high standard culinary art learning experience

We enjoyed the ambiance and the friendly staff and accommodations at this Fairfield Marriott in toronto, Ca. Very modern hotel, comfortable, nice pool, and a lovely lounging area. Bed was comfortable, the breakfast was very delicious and had many selections. The price of the room was a bit high priced, but it was on a weekend.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

fun dynamic workplace with good team players

job was fun and interesting, interactions with the guests were all a unique learning experience, i worked with various departments of the hotel it was very interesting learning about all operations of the hotel

Pros

hotel discounts, starbucks gift cards

Cons

demanding guests, often worked alone during busy times

Great staff, fun environment

Most enjoyable part is shaking new hands everyday and interacting with people daily face-to-face. Great staff - everyone gets along. Lots of perks, especially the discounted room rates worldwide. Management is great -- door is always open.

A great place to work

I learnt a lot gaining my co-op experience at this hotel along side a really solid and competent team. There was definitely a whole lot that I took away from this place, including work ethics, time management, punctuality, along with the responsibilities a Front Desk Agent.

Physically demanding

Overall, the co-workers at the workplace are amazing and helpful. Management can do some improvments on organization of documents and work. The job is physically demanding and give you too many rooms to clean without enough time.

Pros

Free monthly lunches

Cons

disorganized

A good team, with great management.

I enjoyed working for Marriott International, Inc, for the reasons of good co workers, great management. Every single person on my team were good people with great skills and manners. I enjoyed meeting up with the team and management before every shift. This showed that management cared and respected our thoughts and attributes.

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Mississauga, ON
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?