Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in 北京市

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,216 reviews

A caring enterprise

Marriott is a caring enterprise. All employees feel warm and secured working there. They have restrict regulations against bribery. The Marriott Group has a great history.

Very good international management group with great culture.

Very good international management group with great culture.

A wonderful hotel for travelers

MARRIOTT is an amazing company, strong company culture ,take care of its people , great opportunity for personal development. We can learn a lot not just at work but also in life in this big family.

Nice place to working for

Nice place to working for I have chance to learn how to manage the great team and how to be survivor under high pressure. The staff is really friendly and helpful.

Great chance to design collection for W hotel

I have been working for a customized jewelry company as head assistant since 2013 till now. During the time, I have been doing everything related to design process, including concept developing, hand sketching, technical drawing, communication with clients and visual lay out for products. By the company’s trust, in 2014, I was distributed to take full charge of a jewelry project for W HOTEL from design and making to campaign shooting art direction, which were sold in its souvenir shop in Beijing.

feed back to customer, service

I like this hotel, especially my manager. even though sometimes it will be so busy. I quite enjoy working here.

Pros

5* chain hotel, more working experience

Cons

finish late, but it is ok

Really cheerful working environment

Stimulate my interest in hospitality area and I really appreciate the working experience there. It means a lot to me and to my career.

Pros

3 free meals everyday

Cons

agent

Working as an operator at Marriott, my job mainly focused on resolving guest requests including reservations, room service, booking tickets, laundry, printing and faxing, etc. Also, I have experiences on selling services and products to the customers

Good environment

A relaxed environment on non busy days allowing you to be flexible with your tasks.

Clean and orderly work environment

Check the staff planning table, check the daily cleanning, check the daily security status, manage guest registration, check and manage room facilities updates I learned a lot of systematic work processes, and how to solve problems efficiently With 43 ​​employees working and resting together the hardest part of the job is when too many guests coming together most enjoyable of the job is every morning when every thing are ready, shining and clear

Pros

Free coffee, Free lunch, Free snack

10.4K
6.4K
3.4K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • 北京市
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?