Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,128 reviews

Nice experience

I love to work for marriott and I learned lot of things. Marriott is best place to learn and grow hospitality skills. I had done training in all four core departments as well as I got letter of appreciation from hotel for my hard work and working under pressure.

It was pathetic working with marriott

It was pathetic working with marriotts . Your senior management dont give a dam about you and your personal life . Politics is at its peak . People who are buttering the are always getting good. H.R never listen to associate. In short Associate work as a labour there . And the major problem is there is no communication between associate and manager

Amazing work culture

A great place to work, its one company which actually believes in putting its people first. Apart from a great learning experience it also offers a healthy work life balance.

best company to work

this is the company who put people first truely. spend my five long beautiful year with this company where i have grown from lower management to top management level

excellent work environment, exposure and growth ,

day includes client's meeting including the business development for the entire Marriott portfolio. internal training and development programs available for the staff on a regular basis. management is rewarding and acknowledging the staff of their contribution. hardest part is that due to personal restrictions at times one is not able to deliver the way he wants to deliver. as there is so much to do and learn. the most enjoyable part of the job is that everyday you have a new task to do and it never gets monotonous for one. new client's meet,new challenges, a lot of travelling knowing lot of new hotels under one umbrella. Staff recognition, brand boding with its employee. there is so much to mention about Marriott. Its the best brand to work for.

Pros

family and friends discounts, healthcare benefits, maternity benefits and flexibility, bonus and perquisites

Cons

as mentioned so much to get always get tough with less time and limitation with personal laibilities

extremely proffesional

it has given me the opportunity to work out of the boundaries by handling international queries and got the chance to work for big corporates and the association & Ministry. lot of exposure involved because of the brand name involved.

Pros

exposure and proffesional

Cons

nothing

Amazing experiences and journey to be part of Marriott international

It's was indeed pleasure to be part of such renowned orangination.its almost now four year I m associated with the company. It's was roller coster ride with amazing challenges..

good palace for work

Le meridien is a five star property under Merriott International which has 5700+ properties in world-wide. According to me its a good property for a better career

Pros

free lunch dinner

Cons

very long hours

nice work evironment

Good working environment. staff behavior was also very good. some problem with supervisor at that time. daily routine security measurements.Learned a lot from the company hardest part os job was the working hours.

Pros

time to time increments

best experienced ever.

very inviting workplace to be in and fun , loving staff there and they were always supportive. learned new new type of things in life which gave important things to me in life to understand better. nice work ambience.

Pros

free lunch, dinner and parking facility too

Cons

dressing from the company was not good.

The hotel is located near the Delhi Airport.It has a big convention hall and the rooms are good. Very good for business meetings and conferences.The staff is very cordial and the food excellent.The layout at the breakfast is one of the best I have seen.

Guest Relations

Since it was the first job of my carrier.It all went through a learning process.Learned the basics of guest Relations there.

productive and benificial

wonderful place to work and very much learning center in terms of managment and policy less satisfaction.

Pros

meal free 24 * 7 and extra benifts

Cons

long hour and hectic shifts

kitchen

learn to work with standards as per the hotelnothing is hardestthe rush hours at hotel

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Delhi, Delhi
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?