Marriott International, Inc. logo
Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Found 47 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,984 reviews

Luxurious, good path for career growth

Training manager and HR manager are very helpfull in creating and supporting the point of understanding in career growth and knowledge. Chefs are very talented and beautiful creators.

Fun working place

One of the best knowledge gaining place I have learnt many things from there the staff is very supportive and friendly and the team work is quite good ....

Pros

50% off on the food and beverages in any Marriott chain

Productive and fun at work

We do lot of activities on a regular basis to engage our associates. We compliment and wishes people every day. Everyday was a new day to learn many things. The hardest part was during external auditing. The most enjoyable part was annual day of the hotel. All associates enjoy this day to the fullest.

Pros

Free lunches

Happy to work with Marriott

Pleasure to work With Marriott , its a such a company , i got some of the best working opportunity from this company . that 's why i want to go through marriott .

Fun workplac, learnt a lot

As an intern i had a great experiance of working there and had learnt a lot from this property. They made me more responsible and built a determination for the work i did. Overall great experiance

Front office

I have learned many things from the hotel the hardest part of the taining was that we have a party of 26000 where the traniee work hard for 36 hours for the party

Pros

we have good lunch and dinner in the cafetaria

Cons

we used to work 18 hours in the banquet

Productive and Nice environment

I have no words to describe about this place or the organisation, it was a great experience to work with all the people from whom I learnt every day, I miss them

the most typical is full phone call presser. but i handle it.i learned more things .my hardest part of the job my mistakes .my enjoyable not one ..i

i love my self ..i will try my 100 % i can do it everything now still i working in marriott hyderabad hotel and convention centre。 every day its very enjoyable day

Overall a good thing working with a international chain hospitality group

Overall a good thing working with a international but in India. The working hours should be decreased to 9 hrs/day where ten thousand rupees not enough for living in certain areas without no accomodation provided by company ..

International Brand to Work

Marriott & Courtyard is Complex Property i worked, standards & Policies are very good, work wise some stress will feel, company take care Employes Activity Programmes also conduct.

very good place to work

very good place to work for long term future.all policies are very nice.staff coperative and very friendly.work culture and timing needs to review time to time.

It was awosome

It was awosome to work at marriott got to learned wich i dint have any ideas.marriott gave such a nice opportunity to gain more and more knowledge .staff and mangers were good as well as chiefs.

Best company to work

Very good work life balance. Respect each other.. Superior support etc. Team work. Good work culture. Good work alys appreciate. Skill enhancement

Good

This is very good company. I learned lot of experience nd good communication skills nd I dnt knw the English perfectly so very sorry ur reading my english get well soon

It was my pleasure to work with Marriott

All over I felt it like my family ,and also people working over their was very friendly with associate,and also there is no individual work it was all about team work to get success.

Pros

Food was tasty

Cons

They make us work long hours

Best place

Culture and hospitality and caring always ahead development taken care and others balance security, focus ,goals ,vision, one of the best. Trained

fun and food

J.W Marriott Mumbai is one of the best property in India and very well organised management and i learn lot of thing there and started my carrier from here only. one of the best place to work.

Pros

free lunch, dinner

Cons

healthcare

Pretty good but it's not a place where you can learn

Although Marriott has several establishments with decent benefits for its employees. Since this is located in India, my experience involved in getting pushed right in without any sort of introduction to the hotel or a small tour and a basic instruction guideline on the ins and outs of the hotel. I never knew there was a training center until I left. They just threw me right in without an explanation on why or what was I doing there.

work place is not good and poor management

Everyday is a day is a new day with new cars that has to be washed .I love how the paste goes super fast during the afternoon makes time go by fast and keeps customers happy

Pros

free lunch

Cons

breaktimes are short

Good company

A very good company to work for. A lot of scope to grow for hoteliers. Have hotels all over the world. It is the largest hotel chain in the world with more than 3000 hotels across the globe.

Pros

Meals, work culture

Cons

Work life balance

To work in a challenging environment decoding all my skills and adopt myself

I here by declare the above mentioned information is true and fair as per of my knowledge and belief and given a chance to serve your organization .I shall do my best.

10.3K
6.3K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Hyderabad, Telangana