Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Pasay

Found 27 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,137 reviews

Productive ,fun

Workimg at Marriott hotel is great. they put their people first ,they empowere their associates. Giving unforgettable experience for the guest pursuing of excellence, embracing change and with integrity to serve the world.

Pros

Work and life balance, health and other benifits.

Cons

Productive and fun place to work

This company is very nice .i really expect a heavy duty job but this company has standard and protocol's and fun environment so everything makes so light.

Pros

Free meal

Grandballroom

The bigest ballroom un the Philippines thats called Marriott grand ballroom or mgb helpful workers and you encounter the different types of nationality

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Over time

Nice workplace and nice people.

I can't really say much since I was an intern for my practicum but, the experience is really nice and working there gave me a good learning experience.

Fun colleagues

Overall a fun workplace to develop my skills as a student. My chefs know when to have fun and when to be serious about work and life in general. 10/10 would recommend.

Very Nice company to work. Just notice your hardworking loyal associates. (Promotion)

I enjoyed working at Marriott. Benefits 👍👍 two thumbs up. No Promotion for those loyal and hardworking associates (sad). You have to apply for the position and most of the new hires are the one who were given the chance.

Good Company

i can say enough great things about this company! I have never worked for a company where the ENTIRE admin team was supportive and always there to help. It is fast paced and there is always things to do which makes the day go by fast. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Be part of them

Marriott Hotel is the best company. You can enjoy every moment of your life while your working there. The food standard, food hygiene and sanitation is very consistent.

Good

Good for an entry level because people can learn a lot of culinary skills and knowledge. The drawback is the long working hours. We work for 14-15 hiyrs a day and the salary is very low.

Productive & Fun workplace

A hotel environment where in you can learn a lot of things. They provide a work/ life balance in our schedule. The management annually give us recreational activities in which we relax and get to socialize with other employees.

A Fun place

a good company and a fun place to work with. They support you in every aspect and ensure give you all the trainings needed to be efficient and effective in your job

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long hours at times

its fun to work

the co workers is very friendly, fast paced invironment and i like the ambiance of the working area. i learned so many new things in kithen in my internship days in marriott

Fun working environment

Best Team ever!! , would work more than 8 hours per shift as per job role demands it, have observe the best and practical work practices available during that time, hardest part for me was when my left toe was hit by a heavy table during a back-to-back event function that I was privileged to handle.

Pros

Learning something new, free extra meal

Cons

unconditional extention of working hours

Very well managed

As an intern I gained so much experience being exposed to front office. We were treated like employees, given tasks that employees would be told to do also. As an observation theyre wmployees were very satisfied with the company and how they treat them.

Pros

Free meals, uniforms

Productive Area

i learn a lot here where in the work place not just a group a people but a big family providing the needs of everyone. To do each job and support each other ever step up.

Pros

Go for Culinary training

Cons

To big move around

first experience

first time in hotel and restaurant industry, learned a lot how to handle different customers, how to satisfy their needs and exceed their satisfaction

Pros

good customer

Cons

rude customer

This is one of the best brands in its domain. It imparted good training. Give the chance to its employee to perform. It is known for its work environment.

Pros

Full-time

Cons

healthcare

Productive and fun workplace, happy business

This Company have care to its employee. They ensure that every employee are happy in their workplace. Safety and security are always in priority.

Pros

free lunch

banquet event services

learning new things such as food service, wine introductions, liquor orientations , managing time and people. setting up for dining, setting up for conference, meetings, seminars, etc.

enjoy,fun,and excitement challenging

*challenging,creativity, *how to handle some guest complain,to solve issue of of co-workers and additional knowledge of service and set ups.. *strict about the food and servce the offer *about food complain or changes *if we have functions

Pros

free food, uniforms

Cons

overtime pay

Enhancement

Project supervisory position. Handling of workers. Safety of them. Doing Accomplishment reports (Daily and Weekly). Coordination with the sub-contractor and General Contractor. Preparation of works. Billing of Accomplishment based on actual measures.

Pros

no free everything

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Pasay