Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in 台北市

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,286 reviews

Productive and efficient

My typical day evolved around copyediting and ensuring everything that had been written by the sales team met a good and legible standard of English; I added flourishes to the promotional material to make it more engaging.

a challenging and a happy job

Challenging, happy job Although very busy, I am very happy every day, every employee is actively dealing with things. It’s a place where you can be amazed at your ability to learn.

Pros

always busy and good meal

Cons

always busy

Fun workplace and nice coworkers in the company

My Current title in Le Meridien Taipei is Supervisor in Lobby Bar, the most difficult part for this job is staff management. People in this company are very friendly and kind. I like to have a chat with foregin guests to make them feel very warm and feel like home.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Long Hours

learn a lot while working there

improve the skill to dealing with the customers know how to provide the right service at the right time learn how to have a good relationship with coworker and the clients

Pros

Free meal

First part time job

In Westin Hotel was the first part time job in hotel industry, I was in restaurant industry as a waitress, the most hardest part was that there were many repeat guest, as a need server, I need to remember guest's preferences, what they like and dislike, also being a host to welcome the register the guest.

Great people and culture

* Responsible for Westin Taipei’s bakery store “front-of-house” retail operations at Taipei 101 Building * Led weekly and monthly promotions to increase sales revenue * Performed sales vs. demand analysis against inventory levels to better forecast supply needs * Promoted to team lead for shift management of store associates and cashiers

Busy but unforgettable work experience

I worked 8-10 hours a day. I was a Tea Bar worker at first, I learned knowledge about coffee and different kinds of tea. After a month I changed the position to server. It was really busy at lunch time and dinner time. I learned about how to deal with the problems that would happen. And it was happy when I met the nice customers. Every people here were really kind there. My supervisor helped me a lot when I had struggles. I enjoyed the time working there. It was a unforgettable experience for me.

Worst place to go

It wasn't a friendly working environment. Seniors or managers will throw the most difficult job to beginner and they don't teach you. Also they will talk bad things behind you.

learning more things

It let me know what is team work in Westin hotel.Although it is a hard and difficult work but I have a lot of experience for customer service, how is company to operate and I think to be in contact with the co- worker is the most important thing.

Keep moving

Buffet jobs are so similar, provide water or tea or coffee. Cleaning the table after used. Help customer if they need help. This is the first time I work in F&B. I found I like to talk to people, help people. And the most important part I think is good. It's so happy to see the delicious food display on table. My co-workers are always changing. So maybe I have no opinion to talk about this. Because the hotel is just opening when I join. So I think everyone just learning about how to manage or do the job. The most enjoyable part of the job I think is music in hotel. Working with music is amazing!!

Pros

good equipment, new things

Cons

manage needs change! (but I think is better now)

It's a good place to work and great people to work with!

I loved the hotel and it's restaurants! Our members were a little bit handful but I enjoyed working for them!

10.4K
6.4K
3.4K
1K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • 台北市