Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Chino, CAReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 22,216 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
This job allowed me to be with my kids during the hours that they needed me! I was able to work my schedule around my children!
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I started as a server, went to task force (opening new restaurants), then became the district trainer, did cashier and customer service, and management. I learned every aspect of full service dining. Management had a fast turnover. Co-workers were awesome, team spirit was how we were abe to deal with all the management turnover. The hardest part of the job was new mangement every 2-3 months. The most enjoyable part of the job was regular customer and co-worker family!
Great benefits, and 1/2 price meals, and overtime!
Very demanding work, with low pay
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Marriott International, Inc. reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 22,216 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Marriott International, Inc.
- Can people from other countries apply?2 people answered
- If security jobs are opened to foreigners, are there some specific recommendations ?.One person answered
- What is the procedure to get a job at Marriott international
- Is this free housing, food and free ticket and allowance for vacation?
- Is it for the company to sponsor someone's visa