Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Miami, FL

Found 211 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,123 reviews

Great company!

I loved it there, I was excited to come to work everyday. There was always somebody there to help you when you needed it. Promotion was fast and great.

Pros

Scheduling

Cons

Shorts breaks

Good job, bad management

I worked for Marriott for 18 years and my job was eliminated right after scoring number two in the company and ten in the world!5 time 5 star winner, boss decides I was making too much money and eliminates my position!!!!!!! Great corporation / bad management.

Pros

Good coworkers and team

Cons

Management don’t care about you

A real customer-oriented company

They really make you feel part of the Marriott family.I have definitely enjoyed my 5 years working there.The orientation part gives you the sense of belonging already.Thank you.

Pros

Worldwide hotel discounts.....

Cons

None i can think of

Great company with amazing benefits/perks

Great company to work for. Yearly raises and amazing benefits. Everyday there's something new. A day of work is never the same. Employee appreciation week is the best.

Productive place to work at.

Marriott company cherishes their employees, there’s always an opportunity to advance to the next level. All though no company is without a few bumps here and there. They truly value their workers!

The company begin with an awesome manager when I first became an employee then I was under management under someone else . She was amazing treated everyone fairly.

Pros

Fun people to be around

Cons

Rarely breaks because it was always a fun place

They only care about bottom line no matter what they say in orientation every one is seeing the real Marriott they do not care about associates at all ruined Starwood

kitchen

Working in the kitchen was a great experience, even though it could be stressful and hard at time. I have learned timing and preparedness. Management was there when we needed help and encouragement.

Pros

Management was amazing.

Cons

Not have all the equipment we needed.

Greatest company to work for

It was a great company to work for,I gave them 15 years It was a great experience,Marriott is the company that I worked the longest if it wasn’t for vivid-19 I would probably retired with Marriott. probably retiredawitMarriottwerverthemanager

Colaboración, emprendimiento, incremento de asensos

Me han dado categoría de mejor empleado en el mes. Colaboradora Iniciativa propia Comunicativa

Pros

Posibilidad de cambiar de cargo dentro de la empresa. Ascensos

Cons

No tengo ninguna posición negativa

Great company

I loved this job, all around helpful, proactive, diverse and friendly. Everyone is very helpful and patient with their training. I had a great time here

Ambiente estresante pero con buenos beneficios.

Servicio al cliente nunca es fácil, mucho menos en una compañía con tanta demanda como Marriott International. Es complicado lidiar con huespedes leales a la compañía que gozan de los mejores beneficios y exigen los mas altos niveles de servicio. Apesar de eso, los beneficios que la compañía ofrece, sin mencionar la oportunidad de crecimiento y mejora salarial, vale totalmente la pena un poco de estrés en el día a día. Totalmente recomendable. Aun con la mala administración o el poco respaldo de los jefes y supervisores, el trabajo vale la pena y se te reconoce por tu trabajo.

Buen ambiente de trabajo. Cafeteria gratis para el personal

Me siento satisfecha con la experiencia que he adquirido en el hotel.

Very nice place, good food, great managers

We work with guests, and they sometimes are hard with their complaints but in general, its been a great experience for me to take part of this team. Very trustful organization.

Pros

time managing and very trustful with the team.

Cons

the actual situation.

Typical day at work

A typical day at work would be like any other job. Preparing for the shift getting things prepared before guests arrive. Then finally setting up for the day to make sure guests have a great time.

Family Oriented and a Can Do Attitude

I have worked for this company for 10 years and it has proven to be the best decision, always. They are very employee first with the understanding that if your employees are happy, your guest will be happy and loyalty is created.

Fun workplace

I enjoyed working at the Marriott for several reasons. I started off as a housekeeper and ended a Loss Prevention Officer. The staff was always welcoming and always supportive and showed concern for its employees.

Promotion quickly

I learned new software and procedure. Manager not very helpful. Work well with others in work place. Enjoyed helping guest with modifying and booking hotel reservations.

Overworked but great people

employees are great and you will have fun but customers will gt anything they want no matter how they treat you, sometimes hours are crazy and you wont get sleep but great if you want to work in hotel indstry

I loved working there.

Very flexible with scheduling. Tight knit team that worked together to get tasks done. Might have to stay late regularly. There's plenty of room to grow. Pay is okay; obviously much better when you work in management.

More paying jobs

Commission need to be added with an hourly salary. Sales manager skills. Customer service and a closer on calls . Dealing with customers needs. Then close the sale

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Miami, FL