Marriott International, Inc. logo
Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Morristown, NJ

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,984 reviews

Great Company

I've worked with Marriott for 10+ years and I really enjoyed it. I always had a great management team and was given the support I needed. Pay was good and I really appreciated the hotel discounts.

Entry level hospitality

High benefits, very low pay for job description, poor management, and total disregard to employees. Best perk discounted hotel stays and free lunch offered. Be prepared to be micro-managed and lack of diversity and inclusion.

Pros

free lunches and discounted hotel stays

Cons

30min breaks

Competitive work environment

Great place to work, very competitive but you have the ability to move up. Union environment but as long as you are following the agreement, you will not have any issues.

Pros

flexibility

Amazing

Decent job to be used for training for another site. Comfortable environment with easy and good parking. Definitely a nice starter job.

job experience

Daily opportunities for growth in the hospitality industry, strong management leaders, worked well with co-workers because of high employee morale, hardest part of the position was the jobs events & activities with guests, the most enjoyable part of the position was satisfied guests & great reviews at the end of their stay

Pros

High job morale

Cons

Minimum breaks

It's not the worst

Overall the staff is lazy. It's a union hotel. Upper Management is useless. There is a lot of turn over.

Pros

You get paid every two weeks

Cons

Union Hotel

Work

I love the people i work with very nice and family oriented in immediate department. Love the guest they are the best!!!!!

Pros

Love the people in department

Cons

Upper management

friendly environment

Independent working environment with very friendly, welcoming individuals.

good

best place and good boss but not a lot of work sites money is good and hours were long

Provided a great stepping stone for my career

I have been at the Westin in Morristown for over 3 years. It was my first job out of college and I was able to grow immensely not only professionally, but personally as well. I used my hard work, dedication, and perseverance to be able to be promoted to a management level position I currently hold. I have learned what it is be a team player, great communicator, and problem resolution skills. The most enjoyable part of my job is I come into work each day, and every day is different. I am always learning from dealing with different types of people and handling situations accordingly. The hardest part of the job is the hours and not having a set schedule. It is a challenge to find a balance of work and my social life.I have reached a point where I would like to take on a different role to challenge myself and my company cannot offer this to me at the moment.

10.3K
6.3K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Morristown, NJ