Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Naples, FL

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,195 reviews

perfect

learn and grow, great value, experience amazing, teamwork, guest satisfaction, success personal, incredible management, best opportunities, genuine care

fun place to work, i liked there

it was a nice experience, i like it the people are there really friendly. it's a good environment to be around with. i enjoy the valet program it was wonderful working for them.

good

The atmosphere is very pleasant, with a room lined with books, lots of interesting things to look at, and plenty of tables outside on the front sidewalk. I like that this place is tucked away on a little side road off the main drag, in a building by itself and not part of a large shopping center. My favorite drink is the Poe, a scrumptious raspberry mocha. There is a variety of delicious baked goods for sale, much better quality and size than Starbucks, as well as fresh salads and sandwiches. This is my favorite coffee shop

Really don’t know

It’s good company to work just cannot balance your personal life with work loard .. and also depend on your dreams what you want to achieve in life , if you sacrifice your time to this company it will pay you latter just matter of your priorities...

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Life balance

best company to work for

definitely a god company to work for, you will however work till you sweat but you will definitely be recognized and a reward of some sort, even a shout out will be mentioned of you

Guest Services Technician

• Maintained and repaired mechanical, electrical, HVAC, television/CATV plant, kitchen, and grounds equipment at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort • Contributed to engineering department capital expenditure planning and budget operations • Created new written operating procedures for various engineering tasks • Nominated for 5-star employee award for outstanding professional service

The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company

I joined the Ritz-Carlton prior to it being bought by Marriott. As director of public relations for its Naples hotel, I was given creative liberty to conceptualize events and promotions, and was the point person for community leaders and the media.

Great company with international opportunities.

Great company to work for. Having benefits for the family is a necessity in today’s society. Always room for advancement and always updated on policies and procedures.

Pros

Health benefits

Cons

Corporate politics

Very compensative with employees

Marriott is an excellent company. They are always motivating their employees and striving for excellence. Management is well picked and makes the job easier and more fun.

Pros

Free lunch and many other benefits

Cons

Productive, busy yet rewarding.

Worked full-time for the Marriott brand and it was an amazing job with rewarding days each and everyday. Found a job elsewhere and they let me stay on-call, which was great! Decided to pick up a shift one month and was told I no longer work there. Disappointing to say the least since no one communicated this with me. Tried to reach out to my former Director, nothing. Tried to speak and reach out to HR, nothing. I went from being someone to being nothing to them. Great job with poor management who make poor decisions on who they hire.

Pros

Free lunches, meeting new people, rewarding atmosphere, great Ladies & Gentlemen

Cons

No paid lunch.

The upper management

the upper management does not work pass 4:30pm M-F and never on Weekends the they leave the hotel to hourly employees to run on evenings and weekends

What I learned

You can also have a good time in the workplace but when its time to work, we got work done. But we had a lot of fun doing it! I loved the people that I worked with!

Golf Course Setting

Located on the Tiburon Golf Course, the hotel provides an ideal location for golfers yet also offers a comfortable setting for individuals and families. Home to LPGA and Shark Shootout tournaments that garner national coverage.

Pros

Serene setting

Cons

Busy

under pressure 24/7

Marriott has good benefits, such as a good 401k plan and PTO, but health insurance is very expensive. The wages in this company are very low unless you are a manager or in a position that earns tips. The politics in this company are extremely strict, and you are always under a lot of pressure to satisfy the guest in sometimes unrealistic circumstances.

Pros

free lunches and good hotel discounts

Cons

No good life balance, helath insurance is expesive.Low wages.

Best company

Working for this company that provided such a great opportunity to move up within the company and grow. The benefits of being able to get a discounted price and travel is a blessing. The training they provide you with is something that you can take wherever you grow. They go through an extensive 6 weeks of training to teach you how to interact with clients, verbiage and the best customer service.

good benefits

Learned about guest relations and how to resolve guest opportunities. Very regimented place to work. Mostly enjoyable. The hardest part about job is satisfying difficult guests. Management isn't always connected with employees.

Pros

Employee dining room

Cons

can be hard to move up in your department

Great company, inconsistent hours

I worked for the Ritz Carlton in the spa department. There are peaks and lows to how busy the spa is during the year which effects hours/pay. Slower period resulted in pay cuts due to low occupancy. Also less hours without room to work lateral service (working in other departments to make up for hours lost due to low occupancy). Love the company culture though! :)

Pros

Free lunches, benefits

Cons

Low occupancy, pay cuts due to slow periods in the year

Privado

Aquí fue donde mejor estuve ya q la persona que me contrató me pagaba súper bien por satisfacción de mi trabajo

Pros

Nada

Cons

Media hora lunch

Fantastic learning opportunity

I check and restock or order any items we may need for week,and also communicate to Supervisor of what we may need so he is informed.Everyone I work with is pleasant to work with team work between us,management always check to make sure we are doing fine.I do not find anything hard about working for I have enough experience to work things out or notify right person in management that may be available to help with any problems.I learn every day about how to make guest feel special in fitness center.I enjoy my job for I help every person who comes into fitness center so they get whatever they need to have best workout.

Pros

I feel many guest are making me a better associate at RitzCarlrton by each enteraction with them

Cons

everyone nhas different nedds so you must learn to be flexible on things that may help them.

My direct supervisor was excellent

There is nepotism in upper management and what is good for one is not good for the other at this property. My hours consisted of 4-5 hours on average, 4 days a week. I only worked maximum of 24 hours per week.

Pros

My bose was great and the night tasks were not always hectick.

Cons

The pay is low with no hope of getting substantial raise or at all.

Not very good expirience

No comments nothing to said, yes a housekeeping superisor nothing more

10.4K
6.4K
3.4K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Naples, FL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?