Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in New Orleans, LA

Found 163 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,123 reviews

You can move up within the company pretty fast

Nice place to work. Training was great and if I ever felt lost or confused about anything, someone was willing to help. Also everyone had a real positive attitude which help start the day off right

Pros

Great company to move up in

It was okay

Work life balance was horrible and the compensation was pretty low. But I worked with a very nice team of people. Free lunch is nice, but having to pay for parking is a very big expense to expect from people.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No parking

Consistent 40 hour work week, decent benefits, and generally good employees to work with are my favorite aspects of the job. Upper management not having a clue of how your position operates is a huge peeve. Pay is underwhelming.

Pros

Benefits, peers

Cons

Some upper management, pay

Team work

It’s great place to work with awesome benefits with great people who knows how to run a major machine. On going training fir both safety and education

Pros

Team work and great opportunity

Cons

None for me

Great company with great hospitality

Great company with great benefits. Great work environment with great employees and management. Love working for company. Company really appreciate employees

Great Company

Marriot was a great company to work for. Plenty options to move up or around with the most hotels in the world. There was a culture of development and a feeling of family.

Teamwork

Great company- great leadership- pay and benefits was awesome - Single mother of two the only stability I had was Marriott, great environment to work in, and the people I worked with was always empowering me to do my best

My co-workers

ManagementIn general, managers at Marriott International, Inc. are very helpful and show concern for the staff. Selected great team workersOverallMy experience working at Marriott International, Inc. Has been life changing. I am able to be happy and excited about going to work.

Great place everyone treat you like family

Nothing bad to say about this place everyone have theh ups and downs but at the end of the day everyone is family and we take care of each other we have fun singing and dancing,and making jokes after the work is done. Mostly always busy I work in the banquet kitchen so even if its slow we do half of the work for the restaurant (prep).

Pros

Great experience to learn new things

Cons

shork break goes fast and parking

Great opportunities for advancement

Great management well organized company with a sound program for hospitality standards and looks out for its many employees with a great appreciation.

They take care of their employees.

They really look for ways to ensure the safety and security of employees. If there's an issue , it's addressed immediately. They follow up with you to ensure things went well and what more, if any, that they can do to help.

Pros

Company benefits, awards, Lunch, breakfast, etc.

Cons

None that i could thing of

A good place to work

Marriott is a very good place to work. Management is helpful and open to listening to anything you would like to discuss. Marriott company offer help to their employees.

There’s Some Hard Working People In There But The Manger Can Be Better Not Making Productive Use of Employees. ... Bad Attitude or Lack of Honesty. The Customers Are So Delightful

Friendly Environment

Learn to perform with excellence every day. Very good opportunity to keep growing in this industry, and the best teamwork I ever had. Excellent benefits.

best company i ever worked for

Knows how to value employees. Very friendly and fun working environment. Trainings are very helpful and will help you improve your hospitality skills.

oppurtunity

this is a very nice company to work for providing that the communication is strong and efficient. there is room to grow and learn about the company. it is also a self promoting company where as you communications with the guest as well as fellow workers can shine a bright career path for your future.

Pros

employee discounts

Cons

incentive programs

Excellent

I’m happy working for MARRIOTT, I can work at different hotels, it is the largest hotel corporation. I can anywhere in the world. Employees rooms rates are amazing.

Property, Location GREAT! Marriott International Corporation Great company to work for. Flexible!

My sales team was exceptional! Was able to represent 13 different Marriott properties in the New Orleans and Metairie area. It used to be called Market Sales. I handled the International Wholesaler Market.

Great job

Everyone you met is very kind and respect to guests and employees, most employees have to been there for a long time so it feels like a family, I really loved working at the Marriott

Decent

The job was decent, but when they have changes, your position could be in jeopardy. Overall, company is consistent.. yet some things could be better.

Greater than expected

Except nothing but the best on hands respect for our guess and the company policy and procedures well organized with upholding all standards required by guidelines.

Pros

Excellent work environment

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • New Orleans, LA