Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Novi, MI

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,128 reviews

Depending on where, good place to work

Many of these hotels are franchised and depending on the franchise, you can have a good experience or bad. I've had both from companies that are there just to hire their own family members and drive you out to companies that actually take care of their employees.

Nice place

Nice place. Good people. I liked everyone I worked with. They were not very flexible with hours, they try to act like it but not really. They turnover rate is high

Overnight position

Great place,relaxed,manager could have be more caring. Employees were like family. Relaxed environment. Pay could have been better but the benefits are awesome.

Benefits

Cons

Pay

Staff were great to work for

A lot of team work with the staff, management not so much, staff pulled together to get things done right management pretty much hands off. Different departments worked very well together which made it work.

Pros

Ok Health care

Cons

No Help from Management on day to day things.

Team work

Daily check list in morning, pool and spa testing, guest issues over night to handle, set up work task check schedule for upcoming hotel needs. On line learning and training courses. Management was ok to work with. Short time frames to fix things before the next guess came in. Work with the staff in different departments and the guest.

Pros

Staff enjoyed them

Cons

Health care could be better.

this position have name on it

these places are the best and a interesting environment because of the different features that nationalities have. able to pickup new languages and it is equal to the hospitality of a hospital people get's better in places like this.

Pros

stressless

Cons

promotions

Fun workplace.

I had a wonderful management team and learned a lot during my time here. I was able to be trained as a bistro employee and work my way into being a lead and working along side the manager.

it's okay

The people who work there are wonderful, but the guest and the expectations of what they rely on you to do can be exhausting.

Pros

workers are nice

Cons

you work a lot

not a fun work enviroment

within 90 days of working there i came to work everyday on time i even did extra work and helped others out i called off 2 times because of car trouble that they were aware of before the new schedule came out and on the second day of calling off i was supposed to be at work at 9 am and at 10 am they called and fired me didn't even give me the chance to call and let them know i just got my car fixed and i was on my way in its sad that im the only one the didn't give a chance to but plenty of others called off way more times than me within their 90 day period and for no good reasons but i am the only one fired and i can only speak for the one in novi i believe they are racist

Pros

surprise free lunches

Cons

no understanding

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Novi, MI