Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in San Juan, PR

Found 73 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,123 reviews

Fast-paced, management can be a hit or miss.

Benefits were great. Real issue was management could be a bit temperamental. A lot of talk and no action at times which could be very frustrating. Coworkers were great and had a great work environment.

Pros

Free lunch, great discount.

Cons

Healthcare was changed frequently

Could be overwhelmimg

Working at a hotel as a front desk agent can have its challenges. The hotel its open 24/7 so the hours sometimes are overwhelming. I was full time and if you are new you almost always work weekends

Pros

Free food

Cons

Overworked

Just do it!

Best company to work for!! If it wasn't because of the pandemic I would still be working there!They are awesome, there were always willing to help me with bettering my skills.

Pros

Oportunidad para crecer

Cons

Covid

Overall Fun and Exciting Workplace

I had the pleasure of working five years for this company. I can't even begin to express how much I loved my job. This is a great company with great employees overall. The hardest part of my job was not being able to spend that much time with my family. The most enjoyable would be getting to know all of the people I met on a daily basis.

The good

Company it's great , management needs improvement good benifits company has a good view about familiy and lets you ajust recivie yearly rise could move around as task force in which helps for personal experience

Muy buena

Un trabajo muy bueno, excelentes jefes y un lugar de oportunidades

Es la mejor compañia para trabajar tiene buenos veneficio para los asociado

Bueno para mi es la mejor compañia para trabajar tiene buenos veneficio para los asociado tiene oportunidades para el crecimiento de asociado mundialmente

Nothing bad

Can’t complain about nothing, they take care all the employee as a family. Many employees that have work there, they have more then 15 or 20 year working. That is meant that the company is solid.

Toxico, no hay profesionalismo, falta de etica, supervisores y gerente del Departamento incompetentes y se comportan como niños. Ambiente tenso.

Algún personal de Recursos Humanos son un desastre. No son imparciales. Buscan la manera de defender al mánager del Departamento por que se conocen de años. Es una subcultura de amiguismo sin importar la cultura Marriott. Si te quejas o vas a Recursos Humanos, Tus supervisores toman represalias. No hay confidencialidad en RH. Tienes q ser amigo de supervisor para que no te amoneste y te deje llegar tarde, faltar, solicitar días libres cuando quieras, tener discrepancias y que sean obviadas, cometer faltas que van contra el manual que conllevan despido y te las dejen pasar. En fin....la compañía es decente pero a los que tienes trabajando allí son un asco.

Misleading company on values and integrity.

San Juan Marriott, a place where employees are very much replaceable and mistreated. Exploited and unrecognized for their good labor. Fired without reasonable cause or explanation. Lack of coaching, follow up, work dedication, work life balance and complete discrimination. They advertise a service they DO NOT PROVIDE within their guest and associates supervisors are

Trata

Gracias por la oportunidad, han sido excelentes jefes.

Working at Marriott had teach me a lot about the hospitality industry. As the biggest hotel chain in the world, it is our responsibility to ensure we fill all guest and employees expectations.

Human Resources looks out for the company

Management needs a course on how to treat employees with respect . Human resource too. Marriott hotels are a great place to work but when you put incompetent people in charge you get a ticking time bomb. Work at the San Juan Marriott in Puerto Rico.

Good working environment

At work is always a learning experience about life and how I can expand my knowledge in this industry and raising to more opportunities to grow. I like a work ethic as a team specially in this industry.

Buenos beneficion mala administracion

Tiene bueno beneficios pero la administracion no sirve de nada mucho equipo dañado y no escuchan opiniones de ningun tipo. Se enfocan mas en el bonvoy member en ves de a todos por igual. Muchas veces tratan de humilla.

Good place

Its a geeat place to work. You have opportunites to growth and Received some.many trainnings to be a complete associate. Every day is.different never.the same.

Quality Service at Customer Services

Quality services. Polite and respectful to guests. Honesty and loyalty to guests and company. Professional skills with Spanish and English language. Professional appearance on dress code.

challenging work place and very fun

I'm so proud of what at I became, I learn a lot of things and meet new pleople everyday. every day was a challange but its was very fun and I wish a could work again. One of the best company that I ever work at

Buen Hotel

Hotel muy fino y elegante, donde sus invitados esta muy cómodos con el servicio.

Ambiente de trabajo divertido

Son muy coperadores y se trabaja cn buen equipo. Me emcanta trabajar en esta compañia

Productive and relaxed atmosphere with different activities for the guest.

Promote a fun and relaxing and safe atmosphere for guest in all recreational activities and areas by expressing an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude. Observe activity in the recreational facility and respond appropriately in accordance with local operating procedure in the event of an emergency. Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility.

Pros

Free lunches and parking

Cons

N/a

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • San Juan, PR
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?