Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in St. Louis, MO

Found 128 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,128 reviews

Its a fun and exciting work place where you meet different people from all walks of life.

I have worked for this company over 16yrs and still love my job and coworkers. The people we meet are amazing and the job we do are amazing as well. Together we make your vision of your wedding day come to life.

Pros

You eat most times what the guest eat. Meet famous people all the time.

Cons

Sometimes no breaks depending on the function but still fun.

very good job culture,great job

great place to work ,very good gm JB is one of a kind ,his operating system is very unique, he really know how to run a smooth ship, he is a great listener to details.

Pros

great place to work

Cons

none really

Great place

Great place to work foe, very supportive team, the managers are amazing and the culture tooI enjoyed working there for 2 years and I would go back .

Fun place good benefits

It was awesome I worked there for 1 year & i will do it all over again. Awesome supervisor, awesome management team ! Great pay , overtime extra hours all worth it !

Great company to work for

Great reputation in the industry. Best and largest hotelier in the world. I would recommend the hotel industry once the country is back to normal (pandemic free).

great company to wkrm for

Very good company to work for. If and when given the chance I will go back no hesitation. The benefits are excellent. And it balances well with my personal life

Horribleness

They seem as if they don't care enough about out they sellers I do not suggest going back it took almost a month to receive my first payment from them

Great company to work for

It can be stressful when busy. Your able to move up in the company. They also give you free training classes online if interested. Great benefits, paid holidays and weekly paid. Equal opportunity.

Pros

Weekly pay and good benefits

Cons

May not get every holiday off

Great

It’s a great place to work at, Great environment. The only thing is that it needs more work team.

Culture of people first - take care of associates and customers.

Love the Marriott culture. Even as the company has grown, they strive to maintain focus on people, serving, innovation and excellence. Proud to have worked there for many years and have my Marriott family that I will never forget.

If you are looking for a job with great benefits, apply here.

This job was like a family. I loved coming to work. my coworkers were very helpful and they new a lot about teamwork. I felt safe everyday there. I also met a lot of celebrity guests too.

Good

Great job to work for 10/hr I enjoyed the job really a lot they don’t breath down your neck and you actually can work by yourself if you can get there work done

Poor

No consistency or trust among co-workers or management. No communication! I worked St. Louis west locations. Very disappointed with management at both locations. Always a revolving door with employees.

A typical day working at the Marroit

The Marriott is a good place to work at near the airport. The management is fair and honest to their employees. With each passing day to week you learn how to keep up in short period of time.

Housekeeping

Cleaning each room before ur time and doing them in a fast paste was a work out but it was cool u just had to know how to pasted ur self to clean each room

Good worker

I make sure my job gets done in the most correct way possible as told I’m well on time and I don’t miss days at work unless it’s important or emergency but I would love for you guys to give me a call back

Not supportive

This company was very stressful and there was no support from management. The General Manager was not active with his staff and would not speak or acknowledge his staff.

Pros

free lunch, discounts

Poor management

We are badly short staffed in all departments and they need to have a job fair cause its bad, they need to go up on the new hires pay and let that 90 period end cus ppls dont last 9 days

Pros

We make a lot of money....... yeah we dooooo

Cons

We are short staffed BADLY

It's a cool place to work it desperate

It started off cool but people with a little power abuse it. Another thing is yeah they hire felons but Marriott holds that over your head. Neva again

Ok

It was an okay place to work. Management was kind of all over the place and no room for advancement. Raises were terrible and I felt really unappreciated. Also my schedule was real all over the place and when addressed they didn't Care about my concerns.

Very fun and exciting place to work.

Team members very helpful and friendly. Made me feel like family which helped me to perform my best. I would work for Marriott again. Loved meeting new people

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • St. Louis, MO