Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Walnut Creek, CA

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,123 reviews

It's a great place for work

Basically I never had real problems with my co-workers, it's a good place for work.Comprehensive manager and supervisor, flexible schedules.If you want to work here, you are going to get a new family.Your experience could be different if you don't speak a little of Spanish.

Pros

"Human" people

Cons

Nothing serious to declare

Excellent place to work

The Marriott hotel is a wonderful place to work management is nice and caring of It's employees benefits are on point flexibility in work hours and willing to work with It's employees

Good Environment but pay could be better

A typical day at work is in the office and at the computer. Managers are not really in the office so you're your own boss for the most part which is good. Pay could definitely be better.

Very competitive sale office with a ping pong table

Flexible work schedule Strong leadership team Very competitive work environment but sales office helps you succeed. HR is helpful hardest part of the job is trying to move up, interview precess is very difficult. Best part of the job is people you work with and amazing discounts.

Ambiente positivo

Se preocupan porque tengas todo para hacer un buen trabajo, tienes almuerzos gratis, café, agua y el grupo de trabajo es muy bueno.

Pros

Todas las prestaciones pagas

Cons

Trabajas muchos fines de semana seguidos.

Marriott Walnut Creek

Management is horrible, after a year working crazy hours I received a terrible review and $ 0.18 cents raise. Lot of drama queens around, no respect for employees from general manager. I would not recommend this place to work for; is plain terrible

Cons and Pros

I was motivated every day I went to work. I worked every day even if it was bad i woyld smile about the good. Being a hard worker doesnt make u get promotions it helps u get fired. They had no problem dropping employees out of no where

Pros

Great co-workers

Cons

Managers

Marriot hotels

Is a very friendly nice place to work everyone is a team player. The managers are friendly and is always making sure you have all the tools that you'll need you perform your work.

n/a

checking guest in and out, making reservations. answering 6 different phone lines. This job has made me grow as a person and it has made my customer service skill excellent.

I would not reconmend working here unless you love working with difficult people

The work is more than what a typical night auditor does at other properties because we are required to do some of the accounting departments work as well.

Chalanging fun place to work at.

Fast paced, never boring, built a strong team, exceled in job advancement, enjoyed working within a good management team

Great job and great people.

Needed better atmosphere to work in, other then that, great people.

Pros

great job, great pay

Cons

needed better working conditions.

Nice place to work in

Most enjoyable part of the job is you meet new people everyday from different countries.

Pros

They provide free lunches.

Cons

They give 50% Employee discount which is really Great and also for friends & family.

Very nice environment with some very nice coworkers

On a typical day I would arrive 10-30 minutes early, say hello to my coworkers, make sure I was presentable, grab a coffee then begin working.I learned how to operate a Point of Sale system, direct members, the proper waivers to have signed for various customers, about every aspect of my facility.

Pros

free use of gym facility and discounts on other hotels, great clientele to build proffesional relationships with

Cons

weak pay, out of touch management, occasionally irate members

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Walnut Creek, CA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?