Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Accounts Receivable Clerk

Found 38 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,226 reviews

A well reputable organization, fun to work for

A typical work day involves meetings about the franchises and how to work with them to ensure that fees are submitted in a timely manner. I learned the essence of working with Marriott Franchises and what needed to be done to ensure that there is a good communication with the corporate office. Management encouraged open discussions and conversations, and always solicited ideas from the staff on how to better serve the clients. Policies and procedures were always discussed and recommended changes implemented. Co-workers were professional friendly and got along well. Did not ind any part of the job to be hard. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendliness and the opportunity for advancement together with the benefits employees enjoyed

Pros

Sprecial rates staying at Marriott facilities

Excellwnt

Excellent company to work with. Life work balance and better work and career opportunities. Excellent working as a team and feel valued. You have all the necessary work equipment to be an effective staff.

Overall good

Enjoyed every bit of the learning process. Work culture was well defined especially working in a diverse group of people. My boss was very helpful at every stage of my difficulties. Alot of times used to have work loads but it was manageable by me.

Pros

Best and renown company to work for and lots of opportunity to upgrade

Cons

Work pressure and workload. Hardly overtime is being paid

Fast Paced and Fun Workplace

The Westin offers a very friendly work environment. A typical day at the Westin is very fast paced and busy. We work very hard to keep customers happy.

no team work

not a team work environment, sale department are lazy and does a half job, no commutation, management is unprofessional and do not take any resonability

waiting for call

waiting for call for interview Team was great to work with Smiling faces - Clean - always improvement details and changes discussed with other team members

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Sometime no consideration for employees

Good potential

Employees are nice and try to be helpful.There are too many meetings that seem to be focused on wrong priorities. Staffing is poor. To better serve customers there should be more staff. Training could've been better with starwood to Marriott merge.

Pros

Free gym, free lunch and cafeteria staff is awesome. Charity events and wellness. Staff great

Cons

Seems like they are saving and not enough employees. too many meetings and paperwork for managers

Daily Mundane

Although I met many people with various personalities, I would not work for this establishment again. At the time it was franchised owned. The corporate did little to take care of their employees. Work became mundane. There was no room to grow and tasks were limited. I felt I had so much more to offer

Interesting company to work for

This is our new parent company and only a few months under their leadership so not a lot to tell from my stand point at this moment. The Marriott chain has extensive properties and many places to choose from should the opportunity present itself.

Pros

Many different hotels to work in

Cons

My oarticular property has no room to move up

Great Travel Benefits

Best incentive for working for Marriott International, Inc. is the travel discounts, especially with them merging with Starwood. Pay could definitely be better, especially when they combine positions into one with no significant pay increase.

Jobs at Marriott International, Inc.

Accounts Receivable Clerk positions
See more jobs

Eh

Comfortable and gets you by. A lot of hard workers go unrecognized and those who are recognized don't deserve it yet get promoted. Not somewhere i would want to retire.

5* Hotel Wit Great Accomadations

It was a nice job, my co workers were also great to work with. The hardest part of my job was accounts receiving for three properties, my most enjoyable part of my job was accomplishing all the work that was required in the eight hour work shift.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Lack Of Training

Free food

Management can be better.Employees are not valued and or recognized. It is all about who you now rather than what you do.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

healthcare

great place to work

This job has been pleasing ever since i started. I have received 3 promotions so far and plan on many more. They enjoy me and my work ethic as i enjoy the company and opportunity. would recommend anyone to apply for the sheraton birmingham

Pros

opportunity

Cons

software

loved my job n office

great colleagues, great job culture great team to work with. learnt a lot. have worked with sales team as well. Our hotel provided with all the oppurtunities in all departments u wish to have an experience of. Marriott International cares about employees and values them

Fun place to work and great people

I loved working at Marriott. The people were great and everything daily was routine. There are always opportunities for advancement and movement within the company and locations everywhere, in case you ever needed to relocate. Discounted and/or free rooms and discounts on other travel items. Great company to work for.

Pros

People are great and room for movement in the company.

Cons

Location was just too far away from home for me.

Fast paced, productive and fun work environment

Excellent communication skills with staff and clients, very good skills in Microsoft Excel and Outlook. The most enjoyable part was working with my colleagues and manager.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No window/no sun light

Not a good company to work for

No training, too much put one one person, no support very low wages all around not a good company to work for. Worked there for 4 months, was given very little training, and had a terrible supervisor. The pay was terrible, and the job duties were to much for one person to handle. Mistakes were made as a result.

Fun Place to work with Supportive Management

I've been with this company for almost 12 years. I loved all the different people that I got to meet on a daily basis. My co- workers are very supportive and we all work together to get the job done.

Fun place to work with friendly colleagues

Fun place to work with friendly colleagues. A good place to work where you can save a lot from your earnings. Area location is far from any recreational area.

fun work place and nice co-workers

The work place locates at the seaside, it has a great view, so everyday I was so excited to go to work. Since we were in the hospitality industry, everyone there is very friendly, we smiled at everyone we met. We had music and free food in the office, so we really had an active work style.

10.4K
6.4K
3.4K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Accounts Receivable Clerk