Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Assistant Front Office Manager in Morristown, NJ

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 22,128 reviews

Provided a great stepping stone for my career

I have been at the Westin in Morristown for over 3 years. It was my first job out of college and I was able to grow immensely not only professionally, but personally as well. I used my hard work, dedication, and perseverance to be able to be promoted to a management level position I currently hold. I have learned what it is be a team player, great communicator, and problem resolution skills. The most enjoyable part of my job is I come into work each day, and every day is different. I am always learning from dealing with different types of people and handling situations accordingly. The hardest part of the job is the hours and not having a set schedule. It is a challenge to find a balance of work and my social life.I have reached a point where I would like to take on a different role to challenge myself and my company cannot offer this to me at the moment.

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?