Marriott International, Inc. logo
Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Auditor

Found 35 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,984 reviews

Awesome

Great work place. Management great. Career development is the most important part. Opportunity dependent upon you. Hard work, dedicate will help to develop the career development.

Hospitality business environment. Customer is always right.

Good company for entry level college graduates. You are able to work, grow if you fall into a good team. Otherwise, it’s a grind. Keep your eyes and ears open for opportunities throughout the company in order to move ahead.

Just dont...

Worse company I have ever worked for. I will never work for another Marriott again. Management is a joke and corporate does not exist anymore since covid.

Employee Discount

Employee's need to be taking care all around when rude guest give disrespect. More and easy incentive should be given also team meeting should happen more.

Helpful experiene

Good time there, enjoyed work at the front desk. Was a revolving door of new managers, new baristas etc but the work was fun and the guests would always keep things interesting.

Marriott

The community was awesome in the Glassboro Marriott but when it was busy the work would sometimes become overwhelming. Each position was straight forward but the pay could have been a little better.

Excellent Company

Great company to work for. Great mobility and perks. I work for a smaller hotel but always very detailed. I would highly recommend this brand to my friends and family.

Great team

Challenging with acquisition and merger . great to learn new thing on urgent basis. great managers and leaders at Vistana . Currently very unstable as far as job stability due to mergers

Pros

coffee

Cons

room to developed employees

Unrealistic Work Scheduling

The work scheduling for the hotel was completely arbitrary and followed any nonsensical methodology. If you like working 7 days straight to have other weekend be a 5 day weekend, then this may be a decent fit for you.

No Follow-Up

I did an interview with Marriott for overnight Audit and never got a follow-up call in regards to that. Even if I did not get a job a simple call or EMAIL would have sufficed . I am highy disappointed in this company unprofessional behavior.

not that great place to work

not at all a great place to work too much stress less pay no proper management too much stress long hours and less pay . there are better company outside

Fun and learning each day with the team and coworkers

Income journal preparation and post Night audit review AP assist AR assist Inventories Bank Recon EOM entries GL reconciliations Was a great experience because on my position I have the opportunity to look numbers and see the whole operation with the chance to look and reoslve the problems that usually was training issue.

Pros

Opportunities to grow

Cons

work on every 1st of the month for Inventories. but is fun

Productive and fast pace work place

A typical day at The Ritz would start with a meeting, next I would count down my register, then I would complete bucket check, greet guests, check guest in, check out guests.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

You have to to wait a long time for health benefits

Excelente empresa para trabalhar

Trabalhei duas vezes nessa empresa. A primeira como gerente noturno por 3 anos e a segunda como auditor noturno por dois anos. Eu era responsável por todo o empreendimento entre 23:00 hs e 07:00 hs Excelente empresa para trabalhar. O melhor meio de hospedagem da cidade de porto Alegre.

Pros

Excelente empresa par trabalhar.

Cons

Horário do trabalho. (Madrugada)

Good working environment, anyway, salaries are too low. Good to be working for a large company as Marriott Intl, a lot of growing opportunities available for those encouraged to search for them.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Low salary

Great School to learn hospitality

great teams to work with best policies to learn and follow great school to learn hospitality if you are a fresher nice management and leadership to make you grow

Quiet and productive workplace

I suggest they have better staff at the workplace or better management. Organize the workplace and better scheduling, and management should be more respectful with their staff.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Healthcare

Short staffed and too much favoritism.

Too many supervisors not enough staff. Management's concern is occupancy with no regards to revenue. Always on a witch hunt among employees. Too many rules and regulations with not ample time to focus on the job at hand. Not enough hours per shift to accomplish your job plus not enough staffing. The learning curve to fulfill the job is steep thus cause for margin of error to escalate. Too much pointing the finger for tasks not done. Overall the fun in meeting and speaking to arriving out of town guests and their occupancy and comparing notes regarding their home town is awesome. I don't recommend this place as a job to be totally comfortable and relaxed without the fear of walking on egg shells and looking over your shoulder.

Pros

Free water to drink.

Cons

Forced to clock out for meals even if you can't or don't.

AmIng

I loved working at Marriott you were able to meet new people each shift and learning everyone's story it was truly and amazing job with some amazing benefits that came with it

Good place to start

As part of the finance team, in general I am able to manage my work schedule and ask for support whenever needed. The team is the best part of the job, where everyone look after each other. Career progress is fast in other areas of the hotel.

Pros

Fast career progress

Cons

Low salary

Great team worl learining place

I learned how team work is critical to attain company goals. I also learn positive attitude from the staffs The staffs has a motivation to learn anything and the training also shaped me

Pros

50% Discount for staff, Promotion

Cons

Not observed

10.3K
6.3K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Auditor