Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Barista

Found 79 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,128 reviews

fun place to work.. everyone is appreciative

i love my job and experiences working at the Marriott.. I love the culture.. i love everyone that i worked with.. if i am given a chance I will go back working for Marriott in a heart beat..

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short breaks.. under staff

Ambiente professionale

Qui ho svolto un tirocinio, ambiente stimolante, di crescita professionale, ottimo rapporto con colleghi di lavoro, bellissima esperienza, peccato non aver potuto proseguire!

Pros

Tirocinio quindi nn ho parametri su stipendi

Cons

Speravo di proseguire nel rapporto di lavoro

Eh

Please don't expect to be treated even a quarter as well as the guests. POC are pushed to BOH and/or let go - many great employees have been lost because of this.

Pros

Free soda in the employee break room

Cons

Racist

Ambiente di lavoro stimolante e istruttivo

Mi sono trovata molto bene grazie ad un ottimo rapporto con il Maitre e i colleghi. In sala durante i banchetti c'era una grande sintonia e spirito di aiuto che mi ha permesso di apprendere velocemente il lavoro.

Management was a disaster

The job itself was fine but the manager (who is no longer there) was a nightmare. She would steal tips and issue out write ups for things that made no sense (like doing your a task too early or calling out drinks "too loudly").

great work schedule

This is a good job for anyone in college or about to enroll in college. They work well with anyone's schedule. They care about you and want you to be successful.

Love love love!

I unfortunately was stupid and lost this job, but there were no hard feelings. Miss it every single day and would trade any other job to go back. This job was my happy place and anyone who works here should feel lucky. If you’re looking for only $$ though, strongly recommend a different hotel. The raises are far and few between and no 90 day re-evaluation even though it’s promised. Otherwise it’s a good atmosphere.

Pros

Cons

Stingy

best company i ever worked for

Knows how to value employees. Very friendly and fun working environment. Trainings are very helpful and will help you improve your hospitality skills.

Hospitality

Helping guests around the hotel and making their stay as comfortable as possible. Fixing any issue with their stay to make sure they leave happy and return as much as possible

capacitacion constante, transporte. uniformes comedor de empleados

la mejor empresa en la que he colaborado,,,, hasta hoy y esperando integrarne a alguna de sus marcas nuevamente

Fun people to work with

Every employee was full of energy and ready to work. We all appreciated each other and valued each others needs. The job was enjoyable for the most part.

Meet exciting new people

There are people that come back just because of the people and customer service they recieve. Getting to know them is awesome and they try to do things for the employees when they can.

You can tell it's a great company.

I enjoyed working here, I would come back. I loved my manager, she was easy to talk to and voice any concerns. I did work long hours frequently but tips made up for it. I got along well with most of my coworkers.

Its a job, nothing special about it.

I only worked here for a short amount of time before coming to find that the staff at this location were completely unreliable, unprofessional, and not supportive of advancement in the company.

It’s my dream to join there

I had learned that job is not small things. We should not dominate that what is our job. The main thing is we should be always happy and smile on face.

Great

Marriott is so good I rate it always as a 5 stars plus it pays well treats workers well I recommend it a hundred percent it is one one of the biggest companies

Good

Cons

Great

I Enjoy the moments, customers are like family. Easy advancement if Intrested. The hardest part is no extra hand with deep cleaning the store, hard on the few staff members we have.

Family oriented job. Great guests and atmosphere to work in. A lot of perks and good insurance also. When I travel I only stay on Marriott properties feels like home

Dont work here

this place is horrible, the management is terrible, they force you to stay past your end time or even close without asking, you will get yelled at about the smallest thing if you are a closer, you’re not allowed to take off certain days because apparently there isn’t someone to close for you, the director of food and beverage tells you you look miserable and will make you feel terrible all the time and treats employees with no respect, many other reasons there is so much wrong with this place! You will also get yelled at about going into overtime

Pretty great

I’ve been working here 7 months and it’s been pretty great. Nice support amazing benefits I don’t have to cover my tattoos. Some management is a little overbearing but the pay is worth it.

Friendly, Fair work place

Marriott has taught me stuff with all the jobs i’ve had to do there. There other workers are very friendly and help you in anyway they can. I always work hard and try to do my job right all the time!

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Barista
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?