Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Bartender in Westwood, CAReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 22,227 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
There was originally a fun, exciting, employee focused, company culture at the W Hotel in Westwood, (rebranded as the W - West Beverly Hills). After all, a happy employee makes for happy clients and guests. Unfortunately with the Marriott now nickel and diming the place to death, the hotel is now just a shell of it's former glory.
Interesting guests, aesthetically pleasing work environment.
Abysmal turnover rate for employees, upper, and middle management. Major inconsistencies with policies and procedures.
Was this review helpful?
See more Marriott International, Inc. reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 22,227 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Marriott International, Inc.
- Can people from other countries apply?2 people answered
- If security jobs are opened to foreigners, are there some specific recommendations ?.One person answered
- What is the procedure to get a job at Marriott international
- Is this free housing, food and free ticket and allowance for vacation?
- Is it for the company to sponsor someone's visa